Author Topic: Anyone here ever have mastopexy (breast lift) done?  (Read 2628 times)

Offline jhn

• Posting Member
The reason I ask is because it's a little bit different then simply removing tissue and gland.  The surgeon has to literally move your nipple up higher over your pecs and lift the whole tissue with it.  Just curious how you like the results and if it looks natural.  Removing fat and tissue is one thing, but does this really look natural after it's done?

DrBermant

The reason I ask is because it's a little bit different then simply removing tissue and gland.  The surgeon has to literally move your nipple up higher over your pecs and lift the whole tissue with it.  Just curious how you like the results and if it looks natural.  Removing fat and tissue is one thing, but does this really look natural after it's done?

Male Mastopexy Breast Lift For Men is another variation of sculpture for the male chest.  When ignored, low nipples can look unusual at the least. There are many different degrees of loose skin possible on the male chest causing sagging.

However, the surgery is a compromise.  Skin reduction scars can be significant.  Leaving some loose skin may be better than a full skin reduction.  That is why I invented my Internal Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Procedure.

For those with more loose skin, there are many variations possible like my Short Scar Skin Reduction Male Chest Lift

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia of Male Chest Ptosis - Sagging and Male Mastopexy Chest Lift Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024