Author Topic: Is there any other alternative to Surgery?  (Read 3176 times)

Offline doxadzo

Is there any other alternative to surgery to get rid of gynecomastia?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
If gynecomastia does not rectify itself naturally, then no, there is no alternative.  Sorry dude...  :-\

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
There is no remedy other than surgery.. As the previous posts mentioned. Don't get sucked into the ridiculous miracle pills etc.
Surgery Date: April 9, 2008.
Surgeon: Dr. J C Fielding. (Toronto)
Result: Life is getting better with every day.

Offline doxadzo

thanks for the suggestions guys...So pills like 'diet aid of questionable value' alpha formula don't work? Another question I had was whether gynecomastia would return even after surgery?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Yes it can return, But it would be rare.

The surgical methods now in use did not come together until about 20 years ago. Prior to that, surgery was rather crude by todays standards and most of us from that time simply had to adjust and live with it. Even now, some people elect that course.

There is no safe effective potion that you can get to remove it, Surgery is the only way if it does not shrink without outside action.
Grandpa Dan

Offline DCBR78

• Silver Member
I had a hard time finding the money for the surgery. But, I'll tell you that it was the best money I ever spent... Asde from my wedding of course (in case my wife reads this for some reason)  :-[

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Asde from my wedding of course (in case my wife reads this for some reason)  :-[

;D ;D ;D

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024