Author Topic: operation Thursday, gyne and double chin lipo  (Read 10616 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 well, after a couple years on this site I am getting  surgery  Thursday at 9 am.
 I am getting gyne surgery and lipo  for  fat under  my  chin [ double chin]'
  I have  visited 4 doctors including one from this  site.
           I am going with   dr  salemy in va, he works with  dr  magassy.
  I felt  comfortable with this doctor, but I chose  him  because they   have their own  building with the operating room in the same building in the floor above the  office. Everything from the  initial consult to the  final  operation is done right there.
  total price for gyne surgery was about 4700, plus  another 1500 for the   double chin lipo.
          I am  not  nervous at all.
  Cant believe I am close to removal of this puffy  nipple issue  that  has plagued me..   

see  pics in photo  area,   matthew1
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 03:54:22 PM by matthew1 »

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
congrats , was he the cheapest quote u got ?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I did not go  by price, I went by comfort I felt with doctor, but as it turned out I think he was the cheapest, ....

Offline Noseguard

• Silver Member
  • You t*t, what's he gonna do nibble your bum?

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
off to  the  operating  room, :) in a few hours I will be  free of 3  decades of  puffy  nipples and double chin [ see photos in photo section]. I am not nervous at all.
            Cant wait to be able to  where  T shirts without  pinching nipples every  ten minutes
  let you all know  how it goes when I get back.........Matt

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
John, I have been blessed with  a good business and  two substantial inheritances.
            I waited  because I  was dealing with  depression that has evaporated   with Androgel use / I   will explain that in another thread.
 So, I was waiting t  find the right doc and  waiting to feel good enough.  I had dome   both and now it is done. Just got back from docs
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:09:37 PM by matthew1 »

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 6 hours after operations I am resting comfortable at home/ 

Doctor  wrapped my  neck up real well,  and my chest is wrapped from  armpits to 10'' above  belly  button. Almost like a cast

minimal pain, not taking pain  pills  yet. Might not have too. He prescribed #40  vicoden , and pharmacy messed up and gave me 5 refills.
            I take  pain medication  only as a last resort, I have seen the damage  prescription  med abuse can do.
  Also prescribed ambien for sleep, may take one of those.

go back to doc one week from today to remove bandages. excited   as heck.

lipo and insicion was  need   on  chest,     lipo only for  double  chin. Doc said things  went well and  i  will have  jaw line in the  future.
  see my  pics in photo area

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
Hey congrats on your surgery. I wish it turns out the way you want it. My surgery too happend on the same day. My doctor just did lipo..says i dont need incision. Im wearing a compression waist now. going for a followup tomorow..

good luck to you

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
24 hour post op, minimal pain, freaking itchy from bandages, cotton mouth  from the antibiotics or the anesthesia

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
congrats on the surgery.
what hurt more post op?? the gyne removal or double chin??

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
matthew, im from west coast..seattle. I will tell the doctor name later. I went for followup today. I saw my body today first time after surgery. I did undergo incision along with lypo. i dont have drains though. everything seems to be fine  :) . but its too early to say anything. doctor said it takes any where from 3 to 6 months to see the final result. cant wait..
      hope everything is going on fine with you too.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 back from 3 days  off at beach .... stayed inside... took a peak at my  chin today, freaking sweeeet.... I got a jawline now!!!!!
   will peek at   chest    tonight

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 chin  ok,  right  side  breast swollen,   guess I will wait tilll 1 week  follow up to see what doc  says.
  sure is scary  to look at  post op  chest

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024