Author Topic: Help me Plz  (Read 1867 times)

Offline SpringRoll

Hello, im a young boy with gyno, i found out this year that i had it when i kept wondering why i had puffy nips, i saw it in my sis book about the body since shes trying to become a nurse... anyways ive seen many great things on this site about how ppl have lost there gyno or its barely able to see, i am 15 years old and my gyno isn't that puffy compared to ppl but i still have a fat chest, can anyone recommend me a workout or excersizes to loss m gyno :D plz reply asap i dont wanna live the rest of my life known as twinky tites

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
How overweight are you? There is also an entire excercise thread further down the page you will find answers there Im sure.

Offline SpringRoll

im not overweight o.o but i got gyno and i herd u can loss it by shaving off chest fat, i only got a 4 pack so i can still loss a little belly fat

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Hi and welcome to the boards.

Gyne cant be totally reduced with exercises or diets. The only way to totally get rid off gynecomastia is via surgery. Some males are lucky and their gyne goes away after puberty but a great amount of these males never lose their gyne. I think losing weight and exercising can reduce a small amount of fat on the chest but that difference is almost 5%. My brother lost lots of weight, did push up, bench press and other weight exercises and was able to lose some fat on the top of his chest. I also did lots of chest exercises and was able to lose fat on the top of the chest but the fat remained on the bottom, around the nipples.

Working out and lifting weights to increase your chest muscles will also make your gyne look worse because the muscle underneath the fat and gland develops and pushes the gyne out even more. After surgery the results are much better for those who have muscle under their fat and gland, since then you are left with a muscular chest.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline SpringRoll

i herd that if ur in ur teens gyno can still go away if u loss the weight and excersize, i only got my Gyno like around 12 yrs old, i am currently 15, ive actually ben working out and to me my gyno looks like tis going down but at some moments it looks like its normal. i already got pecks and it does elevate my gyno so i usually slouche, becoming a Break dancer ppl just think its pecks :D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if it goes away it's got nothing to do with the exercise, just a hormone normalization before it got any worse. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024