Author Topic: doctor here? I am so worried about this folding  (Read 1684 times)

Offline hero2321

Ah i have college quizzes and crap and I am so worried about my results i cant study . Its been 8 days since my gland excission surgery . My right nipple looks perfect . I barely see the scar on that one but my left nipple had a complication where i had internal bleeding and the bruising was very big . They had to reopen it again and remove all the clotted blood it took 6 hours . Longer than the original surgery to clean it out . now after the big swelling is gone on the left 2 weeks later but 8 days since the cleaning i have two fold on my left nipple. I am not worried about excision scar just that folding. He told me it takes 7-10 for the stitch that he put inside on my left nipple that made the fold to disolve and its been 8 days already and i think i formed adhesion scar. Now he tells me you need months to see what will happen to it. he says it could just be the stitch sometimes take month to be absorbed by your body. but eh i just want to know if i have hope or if i need to accept the folding.

Dont tell me its too early to judge please i just want to know from a doctor or a patient who had this problem and got resolved over the months or what happend. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We have some fine people here who are post operative but they are still here to help others. As far as I know, none of them had a problem such as you mentioned.

The usual thing is for a person to quickly lose interest in the site after a successful surgery. The people who could answer your question are simply no longer here.

Most of the people who linger after surgery, do so because they are not happy with the result (at least not yet).

It does sometimes take several months to be sure of the final result. Be Patient.

I hope you did your homework well and picked a well qualified, Board Certified, cosmetic surgeon.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024