Author Topic: areola scar @ 20 days  (Read 4126 times)

Offline Spleen

Seen some chatter lately about scarring, healing, etc.  Here's where I'm at after 20 days.  Areola are still sore and recovering sensation.  Scar is virtually invisible.  There is a firm semi-circle of scar tissue at the base of the areola that causes the areola to wrinkle or fold in certain postures.  My guess is I'm looking at maybe close to a year before that softens up.  Pic below (btw, the faint whitish crud is just sunscreen):

« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 12:18:27 PM by Spleen »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Look'n good Dude....  You've healed nicely...

John.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 12:14:10 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ih8gynec

• Posting Member
I have that too dude. I tell you what; if mine looked like yours I'd be having a no shirt party.

Offline Spleen

I just gotta say, looking at this again, that's it's so absurd to post a giant picture of one's nipple.  Oh well, I'm among friends....

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Nice. Post some more pics!

.. Not just of your nipple.  :o
etc.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Oh well, I'm among friends....

Yes you are! ;)

John.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

.. Not just of your nipple.  :o

Yeah, a giant pic of your left big toe would be nice! LOL! I crack myself up!  ;D ;D ;D

No offence doddy, but you left that one wide open! ;)

John.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 12:27:49 PM by Bambu »

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I guess I did. I'm also having to look over my shoulder every time I open this thread..

I dunno how I'd explain to either of my parents why there was a huge picture of some dude's nipple on my screen..

Offline Spleen

I've been meaning to, but it gets better every day so I keep waiting.  I kinda want to wait so the result shown looks closer to the "final" version.  That might really be a year away until the scar tissue softens; I'm not gonna wait that long to chime in.

Now I've always gone shirtless so no difference there in my behavior.  What's amazing though is the change clothed.  My shirts always twin peaks up front like I had a Hershey's kiss for a nipple.  Such a small change in terms of the volume of tissue removed, but the silhouette change is dramatic.  I lost ounces of gland and my old lady sez I look pounds thinner.  

I should also give a shout out to Dr. Greg DeLange in Palm Beach Gardens FL.  I think he did a great job and the cost was very acceptable.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
I totally know what you mean about the t-shirts. I'm sitting here right now in a t-shirt which is actually too small for me.  8)

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Spleen, that results looks fantastic.

Why the hell couldn't I have gotten something like that  ??? ??? ???

Enjoy!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I totally know what you mean about the t-shirts. I'm sitting here right now in a t-shirt which is actually too small for me.  8)

Feels good to be able to wear a tight fitting shirt eh!   ;D

John.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Scar looks nice. Mine looks just the same. Its invisable. I feel good now to be able to wear what ever I want. I actually have some for of style now.  ;D
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024