Author Topic: Excercise Question  (Read 3447 times)

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
Hi all

(A)...........About time I joined, can hide the problem anymore, CAN EXCERCISE EVER GET RID OF GYN, OR IS IT SURGREY ONLY. the reason i ask is my weight went down to 9 stone (thru illness), but they stayed the same.  

(B).........What can I do... Also (for UK people) Can I get this done on the NHS or is it a private only and how much (in pounds) does it cost.

(C)...... Can anyone recommend a good Surgrey In Glasgow (Scotland)

(D) in 1982 at school I got into a fight, He hit me really Hard on the right side of my nipple, which since then is very sensertive to touch... Can this be sorted out via Surgrey

Hope people can help...I've lived with this problem long enough..

Offline ih8gynec

• Posting Member
I can at least answer one of your four questions: exercising will not improve gynecomastia. It lies on top of the muscle. Exercising will in fact emphasize it.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I can at least answer one of your four questions: exercising will not improve gynecomastia. It lies on top of the muscle. Exercising will in fact emphasize it.

I think it would be more accurate to say that pec development will emphasize it, not exercise. We don't want people to turn into slobs, now.

Offline ih8gynec

• Posting Member
Good call, my fault ) I just assumed that's what he was talking about.

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
So I guess even if you wrapped tightly a trash bag around your gyne and ran in heat it still wouldn't reduce it?  Just an old wrestling method for losing weight.

Offline Spleen

Yeah, but that's for cutting before a match.  That's all water weight and will get replaced as soon as you drink something.

Offline steroid abuser

• Posting Member
That's what I figured. I guess anyway u try to spin it surgery is the only alternative.

Offline zack33

• Posting Member
ok. thanks

what about a answer to (B), (C) and (D)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024