Author Topic: Pre and post-op (day 3) photos - let me know your thoughts  (Read 4248 times)

Offline jon942

• Posting Member
Hi guys

Here are my pre and post-op (day 3) photos.  Surgery was on Saturday morning (21st Feb) with Dr. Karidis in London.

Looking good so far. I've only had the plasters off the once so will take some more photos when they come off again. Only slight concern was a little indentation on my left-hand-side (where there the gland originally seemed larger) - I'm hoping this will even itself out over time as it's still very early days and should be less noticeable once my chest hair around the nipple grows back - when I shaved around my nipples for surgery I was far more conscious of their puffiness etc). Pleased to say that the bruising is minimal so far.

From each side around 9g of gland and 150ml of fat was taken out.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

PRE-OP 1

PRE-OP 2

PRE-OP 3

PRE-OP 4

PRE-OP 5

PRE-OP 6

POST-OP 1 (Day3)

POST-OP 2 (Day 3)

POST-OP 3  (Day 3)

Offline Jock

• Silver Member
Nice to see Dr K is getting the practice in before Thursday ;D

The results look great, you must be pleased.
Took the plunge and had consultation with Dr. Karidis 7th January 2009.
Surgery 26th February 2009.
Just wish I'd been able to do this years ago.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17004.0

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Job done! Results look great  ;D

I wouldn't waste anytime worrying about indentations or imperfections for a good few months yet - even then, I'd rather an indent than a woobly protruding fat bit!? Enjoy your new improved chest  ;)

Good luck for Thursday Jock  8)
Dr K got rid of my gyne Jan 2009. Thank f@ck for that!
Words & pics: http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=16639.0

Offline chancer76

• Posting Member
looks brilliant mate

if i get results like this i will be extatic, looks perfect to me well done
8 days to go! 16/05/2009 Dr. Karidis = Cant wait!

Offline WXYZ

• Bronze Member
I have concavity and creasing. What can I do about it? There's something underneath my skin above my pec, I'm not sure if it's gyne or swelling, but it's hard and won't go away. ???

Offline as400

• Silver Member
Lots of pics from the side pre-op any from the side post op?....

Really though it looks an excellent job, big improvement and I bet it looks even better for you when you wear t-shirts etc...

Great result.
Before you criticise a man walk a mile in his shoes, after that who cares? your a mile away and have his shoes.

Offline as400

• Silver Member
I have concavity and creasing. What can I do about it? There's something underneath my skin above my pec, I'm not sure if it's gyne or swelling, but it's hard and won't go away. ???

I think you need your own thread mate.

Even so I bet you look a lot better in a t-shirt now than when you did pre-op?

The surgeons can't promise perfection, as Dr K says its not a perfect science.

Offline jon942

• Posting Member
Thanks guys

It's now 7 days since my op and here's a photo from this morning. Took the plasters off yesterday. Really pleased with the results so far and hardly any bruising. So nice to have a flat chest and no puffy nipples! Just can't wait to get rid of the compression vest!

Post Op (Day 7)

Thanks again for all your support.

Jon

Offline enuff

• Bronze Member
Looks ace mate! No bruising either - how good is that?!  ;D

The vest is an @rse, that's for sure! Only one more week and you only have to wear it half the time - makes it much more bearable....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024