Author Topic: morphing software  (Read 1955 times)

Offline wantnewlife

• Silver Member
i want to find out what my chest look will like after surgery.. i think that will really motivate me to get surgery..
Does anybody have morphing software or heard of free morphing software which I can use to make my chest flat....

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Some doctors have morphing software and others do not.  I was one of the first in the nation to use an early form of the software (back in 1985) -- but I soon gave it up because a surgeon cannot guarantee that the surgical results will look like what was morphed on the computer screen.  It is almost an implied guarantee of results -- which is clearly impossible when it comes to surgery.  In essence, it is a very sophisticated electronic etch-a-sketch --- fun to play with but no true promise as to how you will turn out.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

GynO_DuDe

To be honest, looking at pictures of some one with similar pre/post op gyne is enough motivation to take the plunge and get surgery.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
photoshop (or paint or whatever).  carve out your head and superimpose it on somebody built.  then work out like they do  ;D
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
photoshop (or paint or whatever).  carve out your head and superimpose it on somebody built.  then work out like they do  ;D

lol, maybe something like this:

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Mmmmmm....  Muscles!!!  (Homer)

;D ;D ;D

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024