Author Topic: Im sure i have gyne...  (Read 1406 times)

Offline paradox20

I was reading some of the posts and someone mentioned if they can feel glands behind the nipples and i sure can. im a pretty big guy 5 10 230 lbs... and sounds kinda dumb but i lost weight before down to 205 and saw they did get smaller (gained it back from my unemployment stretch of about 3 months), but im afraid to lose anymore weight incase they dont get smaller.
what should i do?  i dont want to stay at this weight but at least my boobs at least kinda "go" with my weight right now.  what would yous do?
thanks.

Offline IlluminaZero

• Bronze Member
  • What the hell is YaBB 1G - SP1!?
1 - Find out whether or not you actually have Gynecomastia. Arrange a meeting with your doctor (probably a physical) and tell him about your suspicions. You will probably be referred to get a mammogram and blood test.

2 - Do not let Gynecomastia hold you back when it comes to losing weight, or just working out in general. Gynecomastia or not, you WILL look better. Also, there are numerous long term health benefits as well to keeping yourself in shape... You do not want to discount that just because of Gynecomastia.

I know it sucks, but try not to let Gynecomastia get you down. Good Luck.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024