Author Topic: Muscular Guys  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Dustykid

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

About six years ago i had two consultations for gyne with both saying that i had glad not just fat in the area. I decided to go down the fitness route and whilst i have broadened my shoulders become more muscular my chest is obviously still an issue.

I had a consultation two weeks ago and i was expecting that it would be clear cut and i would be an excellent candidate for surgery. The surgeon basically said i have a good shape and low body fat and the risk would be finding a balance between taking enough to get the result and too much to cause indents which i found deflating. 

Any guys in a similar situation? I hate the idea of living like this i kind of look ok stood up and when my nipples are contracted but if i lie on my stomach or lean forward my chest hangs down. Its the first thing i focus on when i wake up, shower, get changed.

Similar stories? Advice?

Offline Charlie33

• Bronze Member
Hi mate, plenty of good info/advice on here. Quite a few of us have had surgery since summer and on similar recovery stages. 
As you probably know, no amount of weight loss or training will remove the glandular tissue, surgery is your only option I'm afraid. The procedure is pretty straight forward, it's the recovery that takes time. Have a look at my thread and see the pics, I'm not muscular but tall slim(ish) build, hope that helps :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024