Author Topic: so so confused  (Read 3186 times)

Offline preekar

• Posting Member
I think i have Gynecomastia, but at the same time i can bench like 225. When i flex my chest, most of my chest is muscle. And then there's a layer or fat. But when i relax, my boobs just show like crazy. i mean i've had some people  that i play football with say that they almost look like as if they belong on a girl. i'm 16 years old, 268 pounds. last time i checked my body fat, it was around 20-25. Any help?

ANd i've been reading a lot of the topics. and i've been wording about Andractim, but it's still pretty ambibous. Does it really work? i've heard that when you do cardio while using the gel ,you get better results. ture?
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 04:08:59 PM by preekar »

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
just stay away from those drugs its a waste of money dude.

same situation i can now bench press 170 lbs and i am all muscle if i flex, but it has gotten much worse from when i used to bench only 140 lbs.. they stick out more because your chest is getting more ripped and it pushed the gyne forward which pops it out really.

Avoid the tight t shirts : (

i was doing 4 sets to at one point to move up quicker, didn't realize it would work to the opposite of what i had in mind.

Work the abs and everything now its what im doing then get surjury when you can, lemme know if the durgs do work..

also if you do just cardio you get results i am highly doubting it is the andractrim, you can remove a small amount of the gyne if it is "FAT" but even some of the fat is related to the gyne so it cannot be removed.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 04:17:42 PM by brownman »

Offline preekar

• Posting Member
just stay away from those drugs its a waste of money dude.

same situation i can now bench press 170 lbs and i am all muscle if i flex, but it has gotten much worse from when i used to bench only 140 lbs.. they stick out more because your chest is getting more ripped and it pushed the gyne forward which pops it out really.

Avoid the tight t shirts : (

i was doing 4 sets to at one point to move up quicker, didn't realize it would work to the opposite of what i had in mind.

Work the abs and everything now its what im doing then get surjury when you can, lemme know if the durgs do work..

also if you do just cardio you get results i am highly doubting it is the andractrim, you can remove a small amount of the gyne if it is "FAT" but even some of the fat is related to the gyne so it cannot be removed.

money doesn't really mean anything to me in this case. i'm  ready to spend whatever.

Nobody really insults me at my school. everybody knows me. I hate wearing loose shirts, i actually wear semi-tight polo shirts.

But i'm going to start doing cardio like crazy. See if that helps. And it really won't hurt to try andractrim. My parents are ready to give me the money. and yea, i'll keep you posted if it works or not.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2006, 04:34:47 PM by preekar »

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
my max is acutally 315lbs and i still have big nips lol all jokes aside really, your at 20-25% bodyfat.....all i can say is loose some weight, but then again you need that for football right now. lower bodyfat has def helped me out

Offline preekar

• Posting Member
my max is acutally 315lbs and i still have big nips lol all jokes aside really, your at 20-25% bodyfat.....all i can say is loose some weight, but then again you need that for football right now. lower bodyfat has def helped me out

it's the off season right now. and i want to lose weight cause i'm trying out for tight end next year.

before i really didn't give a flying F*ck about my weight and stuff. and now it's "oh i gotta work out", "naw i can't eat that".

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
heh i am going hardcore and yeah money isnt an issue for me either, i sent my refferel out get my appointment surjury in february/early march so this will be done wiht.

Mine is a little worse especially from working out, i have to be drunk to go to a club, i feel so nervous even dancing with women i have to be flexed constantly so if they take a feel it will be hard... one of my friends who is a girl took a feel and it just killed me deep down....... i was flexed though so she shrugged but i was entirely humiliated until i realized it was a club an dpeople where probly staring at her.

Never talked to her since then and don't plan on it tell march!

Co-op gives th ebenefit of avoiding certain college girls for four months, so i can come back just ripped and have my real chest exposed... also i can go to the pool and mack for oncei my life.

i'd book tomorrow if i was you buddy

Offline preekar

• Posting Member
heh i am going hardcore and yeah money isnt an issue for me either, i sent my refferel out get my appointment surjury in february/early march so this will be done wiht.

Mine is a little worse especially from working out, i have to be drunk to go to a club, i feel so nervous even dancing with women i have to be flexed constantly so if they take a feel it will be hard... one of my friends who is a girl took a feel and it just killed me deep down....... i was flexed though so she shrugged but i was entirely humiliated until i realized it was a club an dpeople where probly staring at her.

Never talked to her since then and don't plan on it tell march!

Co-op gives th ebenefit of avoiding certain college girls for four months, so i can come back just ripped and have my real chest exposed... also i can go to the pool and mack for oncei my life.

i'd book tomorrow if i was you buddy

i wish i could bro. but my parents aren't really okay with me getting surjury. well i haven't really talked to them about it.

But i do know that, if after all the cardio i've been doing, watching what i eat. if that doesn't work. i'm going uder the knife, no doubt in my mind.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member

it's the off season right now. and i want to lose weight cause i'm trying out for tight end next year.

before i really didn't give a flying F*ck about my weight and stuff. and now it's "oh i gotta work out", "naw i can't eat that".

yea, i eat real clean, an always get my cardio in, wutever to do in the meantime until i have funds for surgery, i can honestly walk around with no shirt an not feel bad nobody  has ever pointed out my gyne, maybe just think to themselves he got big nips like my user name lol (i dunno why im jokin so much about this tonite)

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
How tall are you?

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
How tall are you?

good question?! was late when i posted in this, but you weigh 268 :o you gotta be way more fat then muscle benchin "like" 225 should be nuttin for you im 200 an can do 315 my buddy weighs 220lbs an can bench 350lbs

how tall are you? thats real big an muscle def weighs more then fat, yea you could have gyne like the rest of us but loosin weight i would highly advise.

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member
I agree bignipCT even if you have alot of muscles, the majority must be fat.

Weather preekar has Gyne or not, he should still drop some pounds because its very unhealthy to be overweight at such a young age.

I'm personally trying to drop 10pounds and get myself down to 180 and so far its going well. Just cutting back on simple things like snacking is quite amazing how much you could find your weight going down in just a few days.

Offline preekar

• Posting Member
oh i'm 6'3. and trust me, i'm pushing myself to the limit to lose weight.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024