Author Topic: Mild pain and discomfort....  (Read 2689 times)

Offline elcubano

• Posting Member
The other day I wasn't looking where I was walking and I inadvertantly walked into the wall. Interestingly enough, the only pain I experienced came from my chest - which I attribute to my gynecomastia.

Just wondering:  Does anybody experience mild pain and discomfort when performing simple things like hugging or perhaps carrying a medium-weight box up against the pectoral area? By the way, the pain is limited to my right man-boob.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 05:07:24 AM by elcubano »

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
i used to feel some sensitivity when i was younger (usually after i lifted weights) but that went away around 16?
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline elcubano

• Posting Member
Unfortunately, this pain does not come from working-out. Pressing hard on my right man-boob is enough to cause some mild pain.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 05:11:52 AM by elcubano »

Offline 32__flavors

• Posting Member
the same for me... my only boob (right) its' very painful if I touch it (and sometimes without touching it). Could it be related to the fact that I noticed my gynecomsatia few months ago (so it may be still evolving)?

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
yeah it feels kind of tender or sore when you press on them, I think that means they are still evolving/developing. I had that start when I was 11 and it stopped when I was about 14 1/2 (i just turned 16).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 11:38:25 AM by soccerplaya »

Offline 6655321

• Posting Member
That happens to me occassionally too.  Once a girl hit me in the chest (joking around) and it really hurt for a couple minutes.  Also once in a while they will ache for no reason.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024