Author Topic: Dr. Delgado??  (Read 1713 times)

Offline SpydeReFs

• Posting Member
Hi,

well my story is a bit complicated but am really considering about going to surgery with Dr. Delgado. I will probably have my consult mid-March, but I am at school right now so I will have to do it at the start of summer. To those who have had Dr. Delgado, I have a few questions:

1. How long does it take (minimum time) from consult to surgery? I want to be able to do it around late May, is that even possible with a first consult in Mid March?

2. I've read personal accounts with those who have had experienced Dr. Delgado, but if anyone would be kind enough to explain the whole process as in what did you do during first consult, what forms did you receive, what did you do before you booked surgery, what were you supposed to do before surgery, during surgery, after? (well just curious on how the ENTIRE process works and what the extra things Dr. Delgado does to ensure a successful process given that he costs a considerable amount of Ca-Ching)

3. Ok, I've read about the AGONIZING pain in taking drains out; is it really as bad/painful as everyone seems to suggest? (I'm a little painphobic   :-/  )

What else??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024