Author Topic: Puffy Nipple Solution?  (Read 11188 times)

Offline BONTEMPI

Hi all,

Just wondered whether this product would benefit people with this condition?

http://www.xandria.com/sex-toys/herbals-formulas/sta-erect-nipple-gel-id-2423.html

Thanks

bontempi

Offline moto39

• Posting Member

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
haha i don't even want to know how you found that.. but although i'd feel wierd it might work?

I had just read in a different post that Preparation H works too..

It's a creme substance that tightens and constricts the skin or area you apply it to, im thinking of trying it out..

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
haha i don't even want to know how you found that.. but although i'd feel wierd it might work?

I had just read in a different post that Preparation H works too..

It's a creme substance that tightens and constricts the skin or area you apply it to, im thinking of trying it out..

The question is whether or not you could use it every day for the next 30 years... that is, of course, if it did work.

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
if it truly did work i would only use it when i wanted to take my shirt off, not everyday for the next 30 years.. but i'm sure it wouldnt deliver the results any of us invision or wish for..

Offline jonlm

• Posting Member
not to mention the social repercussions you'll suffer when your friends find all those empty tubes of Preparation H.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm really sorry guys but I must admit that sometimes I have problems taking some things seriously. Erect perky nipples is about the furthest thing from the hopes of anyone here. Unless they are on the wife or girlfriend ; ;)

At the same time, I would hate to think that I lightly passed over someones serious question.

Hopefully, the question was all in fun.
Grandpa Dan

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member

not to mention the social repercussions you'll suffer when your friends find all those empty tubes of Preparation H.

Or worse...when they find those empty tubes of stay-erect-nipple cream.

Offline Sir_Puffs-a-lot

• Bronze Member
I'm really sorry guys but I must admit that sometimes I have problems taking some things seriously. Erect perky nipples is about the furthest thing from the hopes of anyone here. Unless they are on the wife or girlfriend ;)

If you just have puffy nipples (like in the post title) it's incredible; you would be AMAZED at the transformation when your chest nips up! It goes from super puffy, sticking out through the shirt, to (at least in my case) ABSOLUTELY FLAT. Pretty legit topic I'd say for those not wanting to spend $5k for a minor condition...I know, I know, some people can live with it, but NO ONE would be on this board if their condition didn't bother them to some degree, including yourself my man.   :)

« Last Edit: April 25, 2006, 11:24:28 AM by Sir_Puffs-a-lot »

Offline camarojoe

• Posting Member
whats the verdict?? does the stuff work????

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
I am willing to try about anything… Even this gel… I ordered it and received it on Saturday. Would you believe it works!!!!…… For about 5 min.

Go figure, but it was worth my $10.00 to find out.

Now.. I also got in another product, I am not going to post it up just yet as I want to test it more. It is a topical but I am sure none of you have heard of it. It comes from a “research” company!!

Last PM I applied it @ 5:25PM and went shirtless (My wife has agreed to surgery in January but we want to go to Mexico in November.) It produced a 90% reduction of my puffy nipples and lasted an hour and 40 min. It was pretty warm in the house also, which usually makes them even puffier. Sure we want it gone forever and mine will be but if I can find something to make swimming possible!!!! That would be great!!

Anyway, I am going to try this stuff a few more times and then let you all know.

If you just have puffy nipples (like in the post title) it's incredible; you would be AMAZED at the transformation when your chest nips up! It goes from super puffy, sticking out through the shirt, to (at least in my case) ABSOLUTELY FLAT. Pretty legit topic I'd say for those not wanting to spend $5k for a minor condition...I know, I know, some people can live with it, but NO ONE would be on this board if their condition didn't bother them to some degree, including yourself my man.   :)

Offline jonlm

• Posting Member
I tried lipoderm a while ago but it didn't do jack. Could be my fault though - didn't watch my diet and didn't apply consistently.

Anyone know if any of the topicals work? I've seen alot of people trash topicals on the boards. Anyone hear anything positive?

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member
I have also tried Lipoderm with little results along with about every other topical fat loss product. I do think many of them help reduce the puffiness but only for a short time. All of them accomplish this by dehydrating the fat cells. Ones body adapts very quickly and redistributes fluid.

I applied my test product again last PM and had nearly identical results as I did the first time. I plan to test it for the rest of the week and if I continue to achieve the same results I want to send someone a sample to try (I will pay for it).

I am exploring this as a temporary fix for puffy nipples. We will have to see what happens.

I am a body builder but no matter how lean I get (As low as 4%) I still have the puffies!!
If this product will help us enjoy life by being able to go without a shirt then I would be happy, even if it is for just a couple hours at a time!!

I will keep you posted!!

I tried lipoderm a while ago but it didn't do jack. Could be my fault though - didn't watch my diet and didn't apply consistently.

Anyone know if any of the topicals work? I've seen alot of people trash topicals on the boards. Anyone hear anything positive?

Offline alvin

• Posting Member
I am willing to try about anything… Even this gel… I ordered it and received it on Saturday. Would you believe it works!!!!…… For about 5 min.

Go figure, but it was worth my $10.00 to find out.

Now.. I also got in another product, I am not going to post it up just yet as I want to test it more. It is a topical but I am sure none of you have heard of it. It comes from a “research” company!!

Last PM I applied it @ 5:25PM and went shirtless (My wife has agreed to surgery in January but we want to go to Mexico in November.) It produced a 90% reduction of my puffy nipples and lasted an hour and 40 min. It was pretty warm in the house also, which usually makes them even puffier. Sure we want it gone forever and mine will be but if I can find something to make swimming possible!!!! That would be great!!

Anyway, I am going to try this stuff a few more times and then let you all know.

tell us more about the new topical you tried that seemed to work.. it really lasted an hour and 40 minutes?? please try it agian and tell us about it.. it would be MUCH appreciated

Offline cptam

• Bronze Member

tell us more about the new topical you tried that seemed to work.. it really lasted an hour and 40 minutes?? please try it agian and tell us about it.. it would be MUCH appreciated

Applied it again last PM... Same sort of results. I will be out of pocket the rest of the week so I will post again Mon.

I will likely start a new thread and will be looking for someone else to test this stuff on!!

Later

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024