Author Topic: how much is the surgery please tell me!!!!!  (Read 3289 times)

Offline 85Mario85

• Posting Member
how much is it so i can start saving some money im 14 years old i know it might come off but just in case i want to save my money!

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
for excision its $500 for one a unilateral, and $800 for a bilateral. Liposuction is thousands so you'd wanna lose weight. Also insurance will pay for excision, but not liposuction.

Offline flex1appeal

I don't know a doctor (yet) that is that cheap for excision alone. But I suppose it's possible and remember, you get what you pay for. So don't let money determine who you see. Do it based on their qualifications and track record. Otherwise, you'll find yourself spending even more money correcting what the first doctor did. I had ultrasonic Lipo only which my doctor says he was very agressive with. Said he got all the fat and the majority of the gland, only leaving behind what was necessary to prevent my nipples from inverting post surgery. The total cost for me was $3600. Average cost is probably $4000 on up. Lipo is more than excision from what I am told so alone, it shouldn't cost you as much. But you are only 14 so I'd wait a good 5-6 years at least and see what happens as your body has just begun changing and puperty can really disrupt your body's appearance.

Offline billybob2

• Posting Member
insurance only covers excision. I didn't even have to get pics nor sample material and the insurance covered it. My PS has had all of her cases covered by insurance too. Meh =/

Offline flex1appeal

I would post pics of mine but I don't know how. I am not given an option to browse and upload a picture on any of my posts. Do I have to be a certain member level first before I can post pictures?

Offline Yoshi

• Bronze Member
For me, surgery itself will be $5900. Then you have facility costs etc.

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
I promise when the gyne problem fixed,i will try my best on everything.I will study hard and become Sith Lord ;)

Offline 85Mario85

• Posting Member

Offline hiufung88319

• Silver Member
If you only 14 years old....I think you should share your problem with your parents rather than solve the problem by yourself

Offline 85Mario85

• Posting Member
i told my parents already but do you think it can come off???

Offline hash

• Posting Member
you're young too.....you'll grow a lot of mass in that little body in the next 10 years

Offline hash

• Posting Member
Oh and I'm sorry...

I dont know what excision uni and bilaterral mean...

is anes. involved?

when does one typically need liposuction? and what makes one think that he should include lipo.?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024