Author Topic: sc gamecocks  (Read 1407 times)

Offline not-over-yet

• Posting Member
why Not satisfied after 2 surgeries. Just curious as i'm planning on going for my 2nd soon. I was not satisfied with my first. However i only had lipo and felt i was misled by the PS.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If a revision is needed because the surgeon was cautious of removing too much tissue, It is not necessarily a bad thing.

It is an easy matter to remove a bit more. Attempting to fill a crater resulting from the removal of too much tissue is a different matter.

The problem comes down to the pre-operative assessment. Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish between fatty and/or glandular tissue. Meaning that it is probably best to keep the surgeons options open to deal with what they actually find in the course of surgery.

When a patient agrees to Lipo only, The surgeon is handicapped by that limitation.
Grandpa Dan

Offline not-over-yet

• Posting Member
thats what he told me he was going to do. he never even mentioned gland removal. my thinking at the time was he was the dr. and i trusted him. Now i've done much homework and am much more informed about how this process works. I guess its partly my fault for not being more on top of things the first time. By the way i am slightly deformed now on one side (nipple sunk in).

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
By the way i am slightly deformed now on one side (nipple sunk in).

That's one of the 'risks' you take when you have gyne surgery.

John.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 08:50:13 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024