Author Topic: Up to me  (Read 3174 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Talked to my mother and she said the surgery is up to me. I am 15, had it for about 4 years, my brother still has it and is 19 so I highly doubt it will go away. I would do anything to get rid of it. Surgery doesn't bother me at all. I want to do it. The only thing is, would they turn away a 15 year old? My body is physically mature and I am very healthy. What do you guys think?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 11:27:54 AM by Blarneystoner »
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I think you can probably find someone to remove your gyne.  Most will probably encourage you to wait a couple more years to see if it goes away.  I know your older brother still has it so it's most likely there to stay. I don't think the importance of seeing an endocrinologist, especially at your age, can be overstated.  :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 12:10:57 PM by jc71 »

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
If your gyno isn't that bad I'd wait at least untill you're 18. By that time you'll have finished with puberty and your hormones will have settled down. If you get the surgery now it could come back.

It really depends on how bad it is, if it's really causing you embarassment now, then I'd do it.

Offline aux513s

• Silver Member
I don't see why he wouldn't. Isn't he one of the more expensive ones  though?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
yeah but we can afford it. i think my parents are willing to spend the money to make me happy.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey Blarney, is your older brother wanting surgery? What does he think about gyne? Is he on these boards?

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
No, I actually have tremendous respect for him. He never says anything, he takes his shirt off to swim and his girlfriend is very pretty to say the least. I don't think it bothers him. Also, I am 100% positive she has seen him without a shirt on.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 03:27:36 PM by Blarneystoner »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Also, not sure if my oldest brother had it. He is like 7 years older than me.

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Do it DO it DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!

Yes, i think they would take you. I saw on doc Bermant's site, he did it on a 14 year old kiddo with "very large breasts", and since you only have milk mounds, go for it!!! You can pay surgery debts to your momma off later! Go for it!

And post some pics please!!! I wanna see how it went.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 04:49:06 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024