Author Topic: Surgery yesterday!...WooHoo!!!  (Read 2368 times)

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
  • my lovely lady lumps... ARE GONE!
Well, it's done! i had surgery yesterday and the results look great. It's flatter than I expected and the pain has not been as bad as I thought it would be. One of my nipples is still a little numb but the doc thinks it should be fine. All things considered, I'm as happy as a puppy with two peters ;D... post op visit is on Feb. 12 and I will get the pre/post pics then hopefully. I can't wait to start working out to add some muscle to the flatness!!! I promised my family a trip to the beach this summer... We've been before but this time we can ALL have a good time.
"I don't want to die without any scars..." Brad Pitt (Fight Club)

Offline reaper33

• Silver Member
awesome dude, congrats, who was your surgeon, and how did it much it cost. you got any pics yet?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
good, man.  don't rush it, take the time to heal it right. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline bamagyno

• Bronze Member
  • my lovely lady lumps... ARE GONE!
congrats, did u get lipo, excision, or both ? who was ur ps ? thanks ....

lipo only and repositioning of areolas. not what he originally planned to do. kinda sore today and a little bummed out... not sure why. ps is michael beckenstein in birmingham, alabama. the insurance paid for my procedure (bc/bs). this time i saw an endocrinologist and had a mammogram, maybe that made the difference.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024