Author Topic: 3 days revision post op pics  (Read 18229 times)

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
hey flex...

sorry mate i was meant to say on my last post on my revision i want  to achieve the same things that you are looking for not i already have.....but just taken a look how i typed it in and can see why you thought ive already been for the revision.
im due for a revision in feb......here are some pics of my 1st suregery......im now near 3 months post op.....will take some more pics soon as these ones are around 6 weeks or something. the top 4 pics are pre-op and from there on downwards they are taken a few days after and a few weeks after.....but it looks worse now than those pictures it has started to fill out and dint in on my right pec above the nipple wich im not happy about will get more pics on soon to show what i mean

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/myrecoverypic/my_photos

« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:39:07 AM by ghostrider »

Offline flex1appeal

I'd say you look pretty damn flat after that first surgery bro. But I remember looking very flat the first 2-3 weeks after my first surgery and then BOOM, it came back around my nipple area. Plus, could feel the gland still almost right after surgery. We all know the gland is what pushes the nipple out.

I am starting to notice some indentation around my nipples when I flex now. But it kinda looks like how the Rock's pecs look now when he flexes. It's very livable if it doesn't get worse than that. I wore a tank top today. One of those fruit of the loom ones that really use to show it and today, nothing. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I really hope it stays. So far so good.  I know I'll constantly be in a state of paranoia from having it before thinking will it ever return? That's the kind of mental scar that this thing leaves behind.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 12:21:07 PM by flex1appeal »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
flex...

Looking good dude!

Your PS did an awesome job...

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tony_ss

• Silver Member
Hi flex1appeal, from your post-op pics, it seems had lot of bruisings in your chest.. how's it looking now.. could u pls post some recent pics.. am curious to see the result..

Offline flex1appeal

I actually had less bruising this second time than the first surgery. But I had a lot more swelling. I was planning on waiting until I healed completely before posting more pictures. However, it is taking much longer than I expected. I never thought I'd have so much swelling since the first time I didn't have much. I am a little jaundice colored on certain areas around my nipples still which is a good indicator I am swollen still and also that I am healing still. Everyday I notice more and more scar tissue disappearing and notice the swelling also disappearing. I will post pictures on a new thread since I just hit the 6 week marker. I was further in the healing process the first go around but like I said earlier I had more bruising the first time but less swelling. Bruising disappears quicker than swelling does.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024