Author Topic: First Time Poster  (Read 2240 times)

Offline AndySasson

Hi
Im 16 years old ive had Gyne since i was about 11-12 but only found out what it really was at the begining of last year.

When my nipples and arround my nipples first started to go puffy i just thought it was because i was putting on weight big time so i starded trying to lose weight and i did so succesfully but my puffiness still didnt go away.

At this point i starded to worry,because i was starting to get pain, but thankfully i told my mum and she was so understanding and called my local doctor for an app.So i got my app and the doc told me it was due to hormones and it would go away but 2 months down line and i still had the puffiness.

So i went back to my doc and he reffered me to a ped at my local hospital and the ped thought that i had imbalance hormones so he done some blood tests and every thing came back and i had to have more blood test witch came back normal.

So my Ped has refered me to a plastic surgeon, i have had a meeting with him and i am waiting on surgery date so far.

Have been looking at the site for a couple of weeks now and my mum (worriedmum) has been posting in for advice.Just feel like i need a little extra support and advice apart from my mums

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
that's great that you've got things rolling, congrats   :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024