Author Topic: Why puffy nipples seem smaller after exercise for a while (maybe)  (Read 6514 times)

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
I just realised this, could be wrong but i thought i'd share anyway. I keep reading stories about gyne being reduced for about 30 minutes before returning to normal size after intense exercise.

When I had gyne, and I had gone for a lot of exercise, it happened to me too. When I drank heavily it had the same or greater effect, and in the morning, until I overcame my hangover.

This leads me to believe that dehydration is what causes puffy nipples to be reduced for a small period of time. Since there is a lot of fluid under the nipples too.

I'm not suggesting anyone should intentionally dehydrate themselves, which would be a very very stupid and dangerous thing to do. I'm just trying to discover more about gyne.

insight anyone?

DrBermant

I just realised this, could be wrong but i thought i'd share anyway. I keep reading stories about gyne being reduced for about 30 minutes before returning to normal size after intense exercise.

When I had gyne, and I had gone for a lot of exercise, it happened to me too. When I drank heavily it had the same or greater effect, and in the morning, until I overcame my hangover.

This leads me to believe that dehydration is what causes puffy nipples to be reduced for a small period of time. Since there is a lot of fluid under the nipples too.

I'm not suggesting anyone should intentionally dehydrate themselves, which would be a very very stupid and dangerous thing to do. I'm just trying to discover more about gyne.

insight anyone?

There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

The male nipple areola does have fluid in each cell, but it is the tissue that makes the contour as you can see in the Anatomy of Gynecomastia.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
I am not referring to nipple stimulation. I am referring to when the nipples appear smaller when unstimulated after intense exercise, for about 15-30 minutes.

Offline sunny007

• Posting Member
after exercise any muscle which get stimulated get tighten due to contarction .
and when water is lost due to sweating .
its very common that after exercise nipples get rigid and then back to their normal or puffy shape

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024