Author Topic: Lose gyno with cardio?  (Read 6264 times)

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
Has anyone lost gyno with good old fashion getting in shape? Can a low bodyfat lose the gyno?

Offline md

• Posting Member
 Unfortunately from what ive heard the answer is no  :(
And i have tried it personally, ive went down to only about 150 lbs and didnt help me much .

Losing bodyfat will make your chest appear smaller in size but the gyne around your nipple area will still remain. But first of all, is your gyne soft tissue (fat) or do you feel a hard tissue behind your nipple? (the gland)  I believe that if it is fat only then cardio will help a lot however if you have hard gland tissue then cardio will not do much. The gland has to be removed surgically since it is a hard tissue that wont dissolve on its own.   Hope some of this helps.  

Offline md

• Posting Member
Here is a link to my pictures.

My case is an example of Glandular gyne >:( I dont have any significant fat on my chest it is just the hard tissue behind my nipple that is puffing it out. Take a look and see if this is something like yours. Remember, it is also possible to have glandular and soft tissue gyne. Which means you might have some hard tissue behind your nipple and fat also, making it look more like a breast than a muscular pec.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1131420955

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
when i press my nips they just go in i mean they are puffy i dont know if its soft or hard i just feel my chest when i push in, go to doc an find out?

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
i have a muscular chest with big puffy nipples i just posted pics in the user photo section...your gyne isnt that bad either from what i see...maybe ours is mild? but still this new news sux

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
This hard tissue can be quite hard to distinguish anyway. I had hard tissue on the left side of my chest which i assumed was gland. I went to the doctors he assured me it was not and was fat. I did not believe  him and he did an ultrasound to prove it. and as i have lost weight this hard tissue has gone.

the right hand side is slightly different in that I have a slight amount of excess gland on one side, shown by scan . And is still slightly visible when I take clothes off. But to feel it does not feel any different to the left hand side.

Cardio and weight training has helped me a lot and now I can wear any clothes without feeling self concious. i still have one puffy nip which I may have surgery for .i tend to do the belly test where I bent over and it wasn't just my breasts that were hanging it was my belly to . As i lost weight  both areas tightened up.It is very hard though and has taken me six months to get to where iam now. But you do get into thhe fitness side of things.  

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
This hard tissue can be quite hard to distinguish anyway. I had hard tissue on the left side of my chest which i assumed was gland. I went to the doctors he assured me it was not and was fat. I did not believe  him and he did an ultrasound to prove it. and as i have lost weight this hard tissue has gone.

the right hand side is slightly different in that I have a slight amount of excess gland on one side, shown by scan . And is still slightly visible when I take clothes off. But to feel it does not feel any different to the left hand side.

Cardio and weight training has helped me a lot and now I can wear any clothes without feeling self concious. i still have one puffy nip which I may have surgery for .i tend to do the belly test where I bent over and it wasn't just my breasts that were hanging it was my belly to . As i lost weight  both areas tightened up.It is very hard though and has taken me six months to get to where iam now. But you do get into thhe fitness side of things.  

thank you, i think fitness can change it too....even though my nipples are still puffy i have a muscular shape to my chest maybe cutting down in body fat will get me even more tighter, worth a shot, or at least to what you said your not self concious about it

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
Has anyone lost gyno with good old fashion getting in shape? Can a low bodyfat lose the gyno?

no.  However your condition is a great candidate for trying a SERM to reduce it.

yours looks a lot like mine did.. i had less gland, a lil more fat.  Rounder, not pointy, and nips didn't stick out.

anyway go to an endo and get blood work.. then talk to him about drug treatment.. if he says no do ur own research and if ur blood is ok try raloxifene.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024