Author Topic: 3 Months Post Op in Los Angeles 1000% Dissatisfied  (Read 5085 times)

Offline justahandfull

• Posting Member
I"m gonna preface this by saying if you live in Southern California go with Delgado or Bermant.

Now, I'm not going to say which Dr. I went to, but I will say he is LA based and is a complete salesman, calling me frequently the week before I finally decided to pay up and do the surgery. Once the surgery was paid for and completed I received ONE phone call and ONE office visit, which lasted less than 5 minutes where he told me, "oh it looks good, it's an improvement." What a load of BS. He is totally ignoring the big pink elephant in the room, which is the cost of him having to do a revision -- which I am not going to do with him anyways.

I'll let you guys decide for yourself.

PICS:

http://discarted.com/gyne/

Offline justahandfull

• Posting Member
if i see anyone thinking about seeing the doctor i went to i'll let them know privately.

i did get excision as well as lipo, but the procedure did not work, as you can see

for my revision i am planning an areola reduction...i would like nickels instead of silver dollars

thanks for the lead. do you have pics?

Offline Jerm

This may be a dumb question, but why keep your surgeon's identity secret?  If he did a bad job then why not warn the rest of us so we don't go to the same person?

-Jerm

Offline RealDeal1000

yeah, why not just tell us the name of the surgeon?  those of us in southern cal considering the procedure would really appreciate it..

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
The link you provided does not show any pictures. 

Offline JamesDawson

• Bronze Member
The topic is over 3 years old, the user probably doesn't log in anymore

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024