Author Topic: Dr Benito  (Read 7155 times)

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Well my consultation is next friday and i gta admit im sooo excited. After getting turned down by the NHS outrite i was very down and almost gave up with the whole thing. I can understand what people have been saying about the anaesthetic, my worries are just like irishlads (not waking up). Did most of you inform ur parents about the whole thing? Ive decided not to tell my mam until i come back, i got ma gf to go with me. Just a question, is any1 going for a consultation in harley street on the 27th? Im arriving at victoria bus station from cardiff at about 10.30, if anyone else is there around that time just wanted to know whether theyd b interested in getting tgetha for a chat about their experirnces and maybe share the cab to harley st.
Cheers folks
Rob

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
hi mate, I have 3 week check up on 27th nut not until 2pm. I think you are most def. in capable hands with Dr Benito, there are not many unhappy customers on here!!!!!!

irish lad

il also be their for the check up 3weeks post op.... belive me bud the anasthectic is a peice of cake but i know where your coming from as i too had the same fear and most fear people have is something they never experienced but trust me you will be fine.. il be in harley street at 12..if your stil around id be more than happy to go through my experience

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Ill be getting into london some time between 10 and 11, and will get to harley street about 12, so yer if ur around wud be good to have a chat with others who all share this problem. Cheers both.

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Had my consultation with Benito today. He basically told me that it was all gland and that the right side is worse than the left.  I had only got to Victoria Station when Aida called and booked me in for august 6th. I cant tell u what a relief this is.  Benito is very pleasent and has as been stated before has a strong handshake for such a little guy lol. He makes u feel very comfortable and is very passionate about what he does.
I'll keep u posted all.
Cheers
Just wanna say how much of a lifesaver this site is and all u guys out there who make it by sharing ur stories.

irish lad

good to hear bud your on your way to a life without gyne ;)

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
ye mate i cnt wait.  i asked the receptionist today if an irish guy was around lol, was gna say hi but she said u were there at 10 if thats correct. And had long gone by 12

Offline flyingwolf16

• Posting Member
Hi all, im scheduled for my op next weds with benito in Barcelona. I was just wonering, as im getting there the day before i wanted to know if anyone knew of any hotels/hostels  very close to the clinic and how much it would cost for one night?
Cheers guys

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024