Author Topic: Fat Distribution  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Tiffany

• Posting Member
Does anyone know?

1: Does body cinching attire such as weight belts used at one's place of employment or waist cinchers used to control an overweight belly redistribute fat and cause it to "settle" in the breasts?

2: Does a bra slow the sagging process?

For those of us that may have gyne and accept it, it seems cheaper to buy a $9.00 bra than a $100.00 compression vest or whatever. Also, some of us may accept gyne but get a little grossed out with the appearance of sagging breasts.
  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Tiff
It's too easy to get on a "woe is me" kick.
Life is too good in other ways.
If I can't poke fun of myself I sure would be pathetic.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm not a medical professional, but I wouldn't think that fat could 'redistribute' itself...

Yes, a bra would slow the 'sagging' process... Isn't that one of the reasons why women wear the garment?

If one was to 'accept' their G, why would they want to wear a compression vest? A compression vest is used to conceal the condition. A 'bra' would accentuate your breasts... You're probably not looking to do that... If you are looking for 'support' while not 'promoting' the condition, you could try a women's sports bra... Not a 'bra' as such, and would give you good support... ;)  Or... try a 2 sizes too small regular t'shirt (as I did), which would compress the chest enough to get 'some' support.

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024