Author Topic: Gyno Surgery has ruined my sex life.  (Read 18917 times)

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
I thought having Gyno was bad but my sunken chest is absolutely worse. I have avoided taking my shirt off in public and have become entirely celibate for the last 2.5 years due to my plastic surgeon taking out too much tissue and leaving my chest with an indent and crease. Last week I built up the nerve to go swimming with a couple friends, who don't know about my surgery, and to my utter horror they all noticed my chest. I am embarrassed and this incident confirms my worst fears... Unfortunately I don't have the money at this time to fix the problem but am mentally tormented by this situation. These past two years have been waisted. I feel hopeless.

hammer

Nutella, this can be in your own control just as having the boobs and learning to live with them can as well!

I noticed in your other tread you asked,  if there was no more feed back? It maybe time to talk to another doctor to see if you can get this fixed, and if not, maybe go to the acceptance side to how those of us learn to accept our flaws and live very happy lives that include not only sex, but children, and grandchildren.

Not being perfect is not the end of the world! If you want to see a picture of perfection I will show you a Cross!  The only perfect one died on it for me, and you if you accept him!

Bob

Offline Anon E Mouse

• Bronze Member

Not being perfect is not the end of the world! If you want to see a picture of perfection I will show you a Cross!  The only perfect one died on it for me, and you if you accept him!

Bob

Well said, Bob! <><

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
Firstly, thanks for your comments. I appreciate them. Secondly, what's wrong with being an atheist ?

Finally, I don't think this is one of those matters that deserves acceptance. I never went into this surgical endeavour seeking eternal life or the body of an Adonis; the only thing I wanted was to be rid of my man boobs while maintaining a natural looking appearance - my surgeon told me that my demands would be easily met. He essentially guaranteed my satisfaction; as I'm sure you can tell I am not satisfied. Yes, I agree that it is time to seek another opinion, and when I have enough coin I will do exactly that.

Offline UNIGYNO

• Posting Member
Sorry but u look perfectly fine if I had a chest like your pre op I would not worry about a thing... Just sayin

hammer

People that have faith can handle disparities but better then those without! Maybe you should rethink your atheism.........I'm just saying as well!

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
People that have faith can handle disparities but better then those without! Maybe you should rethink your atheism.........I'm just saying as well!

Is that why all those nice God fearing people drank the punch at Jonestown ? Or does the healing nature of Christ explain why there are so many pedophiles in positions of authority within the Catholic church ? Or how about the Crusades... can you explain where that vileness came from ? Again... this is a Gynecomastia forum, this is not a place for theological discourse. Keep your myths to yourself.

Offline Herbert

• Bronze Member
…mentally tormented… hopeless...?  In my opinion, Hammer was offering remedy for mental torment and hopelessness. The offer was not accepted.  So be it.

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member
…mentally tormented… hopeless...?  In my opinion, Hammer was offering remedy for mental torment and hopelessness. The offer was not accepted.  So be it.

I'm "mentally tormented" because of the surgical results I have gotten, not because I don't believe in god....

hammer

I'm "mentally tormented" because of the surgical results I have gotten, not because I don't believe in god....

But, with FAITH, you would maybe just be disappointed, not "mentally tormented " and why?  Because, you would know that in the end the was still hope!

Offline nutella

• Bronze Member

But, with FAITH, you would maybe just be disappointed, not "mentally tormented " and why?  Because, you would know that in the end the was still hope!

If you wan't to believe in god by all means do it, it's your life and your right. Clearly I'm not interested though. So, lets just leave it at that.

Fortunately for me I don't have to live with this disappointment anymore. My surgeon examined me today and agreed with my complaint and has suggested a fat transfer that will resolve this issue for me. If I had shared your sentiments I would have just accepted my CORRECTABLE results rather than being proactive and just getting it solved ! Hammer, for a senior member on a support forum you certainly are careless and obtuse. Maybe I should start monitoring you ! 

And, by the way: after spending a considerable amount time on this site looking at pictures, reading about experiences, and hearing about other peoples efforts I have come to realize that a large demographic of people are so unhappy with the bodies that "god" gave them that they wear concealing clothing, avoid certain social engagements, avoid certain environments, modify their behaviour, and live in a mentally tormented state that is eventually resolved by means of surgical intervention... Acceptance, though an acceptable path for those who choose to take it, is NOT the only option and is an inadequate solution for people, like me, who don't share your personal paradigm. Perhaps you mean well but you ought to learn when it is appropriate to push your faith on other people. You're a Christian, be proud of that. I am an Atheist and will never be shook from my particular faith.

Offline Z31T

• Bronze Member
I thought this was a gynecomastia forum, not a religious vs. atheist debate. Anyway, good luck the second time around. It didn't look terrible, but remember that surgery isn't magic. Every surgeon and more importantly every body is different. Perfection is never guaranteed and should never be expected.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Nutella,

I've spent some time looking at pictures and reading many of your posts. I really wondered why you had surgery to begin with, even so your results were actually quite good.

You really seem to be your own worst enemy. Your self image is in the toilet and I might even suggest that you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder. ( BDD ) Which is actually much worse than Gynecomastia. If this is true, then you have been seeing the wrong professional. Instead of a surgeon, you need to see a Psychologist.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Farrellhog

Just keep planting seeds Hammer...you're doing a good job.

hammer

Just keep planting seeds Hammer...you're doing a good job.

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024