Author Topic: Message for Irish_Dude  (Read 4133 times)

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
Alright mate..just got my OP carried out by ACS in Dublin and was wondering if I could get some post op advice from u....email trevorg@oceanfree.net or trevorg83@yahoo.com

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
  • Op performed with Mr.Levick, 19/8/2005
Sorry, I didn't see your private messages.

Did all go ok? How much did it cost? What did you think of the place?

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
it cost 4200 euro and was carried out by a guy called Dr. Samy Malhas. Yeah the place was spotless and the staff were very nice. I got my stitches out and bandage off last saturday but ive got mixed feelings. Anybody ive asked on the forum thinks my chest looks fine now but i dont see much improvement than before, i still feel ive got smaller boobs! The guys were just saying its just because my chest is swollen that it seems that way

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
If its any reassurance, after my op, the swelling actually made my chest look BIGGER than it was pre op! I was dead scared that the op had been a total failure, and it took a few weeks for the swelling to go down, so be patient mate, once the swelling and scar tissue goes down you will see the true results.

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
Sorry to jump on the back of your thread trevinem !

Irish - how's it looking  ? How are you getting on ?

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
ive got mixed feelings. Anybody ive asked on the forum thinks my chest looks fine now but i dont see much improvement than before,
Do you have any pics up? Did he do gland extraction as well as Lipo?

I still have a little fat on both sides, but I'm giving it a few months before I see Mr.Levick again just in case it's fluid that will be reabsorbed.

I'm about 80% with the results - saying that, I'm a lot happier before the op. It's such a sensitive subject for us that if we don't get 'perfection' then we get a little paranoid!

London_boy - sorry for the lack of feedback and photos, things have been mental here. Any updated pics yerself?

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
yeah i have some posted int the user photos section. He only odne Lipo because he said i didnt need gland extracion done

Offline London_boy

• Bronze Member
  • Op performed by Mr Levick 17/08/05
    • My Photos :
Irish, I'm in the same boat as you, I just haven't got round to taking any more pics recently, I'll try and take some and upload them at the weekend !

Pretty happy with my results though, everythings looking pretty much normal other than for a little bit of fluid build up on the rhs.

Offline irish_dude

• Silver Member
yeah i have some posted int the user photos section. He only odne Lipo because he said i didnt need gland extracion done

Just saw the pics - A1 - absolutely A1 job.

The reason I asked about the gland removal is that a lot of gyne cases are 50/50 fat/gland. When Mr. Levick spoke to me after my op he told me he took out a lot of 'gristle' (I presume gland) that was so tough that he couldn't break it up with his fingers when he took it out.

Well done!

Offline trevinem

• Posting Member
  • Feel the burn baby!
cheers mate...as i said my chest still seems quite big (and hard as a rock!) and very sore. Could the fact it seems big be down to swelling in which case it should go down in time?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024