Author Topic: Embrace What Mother Nature Gave You  (Read 3013 times)

Offline manndy

• Posting Member
 I have embraced what I consider to be two gifts from mother nature. I am a full 36d and now after time, I have come to very much appreciate having breasts. My family is supportive and I have transitioned to live more as a woman in recent years. I now like stylish and sexy bras, love to show off my cleavage at times and in general, I am happy and proud of my breasts. I know this is not possible for everyone and we all need to make out own choices.  Is there anyone else who feels the same as me?

hammer

There are many of us that have accepted that we have breast, however, we are men with gynecomastia and not transgender! If you have decided that is what you lean to you may be better served and supported on a forum for that as this is a forum for supporting surgery and acceptance for gynecomastia, but not cross dressing.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 08:13:10 AM by hammer »

Offline ahoychrispineda

• Posting Member
    • Ahoy, Chris Pineda!
That is just beautiful, thank you for sharing Manndy.

Today I'm having terrible dysphoria associated with my gynecomastia and your little post helped me a bit. At times I feel like a transgender man because of how feminine I've felt growing up with boobs. It's such a devastating condition, wanting to physically look like the typical body of your biological/preferred gender. I just want to be happy and feel loved in my body.

hammer

Today I'm having terrible dysphoria associated with my gynecomastia and your little post helped me a bit. At times I feel like a transgender man because of how feminine I've felt growing up with boobs. It's such a devastating condition, wanting to physically look like the typical body of your biological/preferred gender. I just want to be happy and feel loved in my body.

So, do you accept your breast, or do you wish to have them removed? Or do you wish or were born a women?  There are plenty of us here that accept our breast, but don't feel famine because of them! I'm still a father to my children and a grandfather! A husband to my wife! Having breast does not make you a women no more then a women being flat chested makes her a man! I don't think you need an biology class to explain that to you, but if you are confused then I think you may want to seek some help for your own good!

I wish you the best of luck figuring this out!

Offline manndy

• Posting Member

Thanks for sharing your story - I feel just like you - Wanting to be happy and loved in my own body. It has worked out well for me, although it had it's ups and downs - Just be true to yourself and the rest will fall into place!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024