Author Topic: SURGERY NOW COMPLETE :D  (Read 8894 times)

GynO_DuDe

Oh yeah regarding the Left Side ... the swelling has come down and its just the same as the right side now.

The left side incision point is slightly more elevated than the right handside though ... But its been like that since the begginning. But as days pass the incision hump seems to be subsiding.

GynO_DuDe

18 days post op now ... nearly 3 weeks.

Feel flippin fantastic. I got like 80% strength back and nearly full mobility on my arms. Most my chest doesnt hurt any more and the rash is nearly totally gone its just red coloured on the skin, doesnt itch or bother me in any way, I think once this weeks over ... give it ONE more week to make it a month and the rash will be long gone!

GynO_DuDe

Nearly 6 weeks post op now ...

Feel normal. Bits of my chest is still numb and obviously a punch to the chest would cause swelling, but I can do most things with ease ...

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
Great to hear your postive progress GynO-DuDe.

GynO_DuDe

Everythings great ... I can do pushups without any pain on the chest its giving me ideas to slowly start benching again at the gym very lightly ufcourse.

Thing is, my left handside still has a bit of scar tissue their that seems to go away some times then comes back!? the lipo wound also hurts some times and swells up/down ... not noticeable obviously but as its my body, I can tell.

Im only about 8 weeks post op so obviously still at the early stages considering my doc told me final results come after a year lol!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024