Author Topic: surgery  (Read 4663 times)

Offline Hypo-is-here

In reply to Graham.

Graham- go and waste someone else time.

You are not wasting mine as I am not responding at length to your semantical idiotic rubbish.

You are a twisted man with an agenda.

And you like to pointlessly argue with people- find someone else!

« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 03:52:11 AM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
In reply to Graham.

Graham- go and waste someone else time.

You are not wasting mine as I am not responding at length to your semantical idiotic rubbish.

You are a twisted man with an agenda.

And you like to pointlessly argue with people- find someone else!

Hypo... i don't think Graham is the only person on here with an agenda ;)(if he has one)He has a point of view, if you don't want to get into an argument with him don't repond to his posts . i have not made my mind up whether to have surgery and getting thoughts from people with different opinions on surgery is good in my opinion.

Offline Hypo-is-here

Hypo... i don't think Graham is the only person on here with an agenda ;)(if he has one)He has a point of view, if you don't want to get into an argument with him don't repond to his posts . i have not made my mind up whether to have surgery and getting thoughts from people with different opinions on surgery is good in my opinion.

I am neither pro surgery or anti surgery;

I am pro choice- I think people should be given all the facts, the full picture- that way they can make an informed decision for themselves.

Graham on the other hand has an anti surgery agenda and only gives people half the facts, half the picture and a distorted view.

He doesn’t help people make an informed decision.

His position is totally unbalanced something he has admitted to on this very site.

Do a search of Graham Ashe and you will see almost every post is anti surgery.

View mine (previous handle hypo) and you wont find a single post where I tell people to do anything- my posts have always been balanced.

If you look at what I said in these mails properly you will see that all I have said is that you don't need to watch videos of gynecomastia surgery if you don't want to- as I am of the opinion that doing such does not make an individual more informed or in any way improve the outcome of surgery.

But do I say at any point people shouldn't watch them?

No of course not- people can do whatever they like.

I am pro choice because I am saying view them if you want- the suspicious one here is Graham because he is hoping that people get scared by watching the videos and don't have surgery.

He is trying to make out that you have to watch the videos to be properly informed.

By trying to force people to watch these videos he hopes you and others will get scared and not want to have surgery- because he doesn't want people having surgery.

And if anyone doubts that I am speaking the truth about Graham, do a search of his posts and see this agenda in almost ALL of his posts.

So yes I am saying view them if you want and he is trying to imply you have to watch them.

Can anyone name a type of operation where your outcome is improved by watching videos of such operations?

Nose jobs
Knee operations
Hip replacements
Spinal surgery
Breast implants for women

Can anyone name a single operation where one would benefits in any way from viewing the videos?

It has no impact one way or the other!

He is scarmongering- simple as that.

He isn’t exactly subtle with his agenda.

If you want to watch the videos out of interest go for it.  It's no big deal, but don't be told by this man that you have to with the implication that something bad will happen to you if you don't- because it is utter rubbish.

Think of all the operations in the world and think of how many people study similar operations before hand?

Bear in mind Graham is someone who believes he can reduce/cure his gynecomastia with mind control, so he is not exactly the voice of reason ;)

P.S

I don’t like wasting time and effort talking about the crap that this man generates- so i'm out (god I can't believe I even posted again here).

Graham-I wont respond to your post whatever it is.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 12:59:10 PM by Hypo-is-here »

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Um, no offense guys.... but I don't think anybody really wants to read through your battle posts.  Kinda killing this thread.

Also, it kinda makes searching through the archives to find relevant info very difficult.

Can you two just pm each other?

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
Just agree to disagree.
finito
... and the saga continues

Offline RottonDane

• Posting Member
I watched a few  seconds of a video of gyne surgery last year.  I have no idea how I ran in to it but I do remember I had to search for a few days and finally found it on some medical archive on line.  As far as watching a surgery before you have it goes, I think if you want to then go for it.  Many woman watch video of childbirth before they go through it so they know what to expect, so why shouldnt you watch the procediure your having.  I had a surgery preformed two years ago and watched the whole thing via the doctors TV while I was having it.  I wanted that way, so I was obliged.  I asked for video of the proceidure as well, but they couldnt give me that.  They did however give me some cool pictures.  Its your body and it is completely normal to be interested in how it works.  ;)

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
I seen pics of gyne surgery and it was scary........if i haqd to watch a video i think that i would probs back out of the surgery. :P

Offline Preds

• Silver Member
People are just different.  I have no problems with watching.  I fear more the catheter!!!  I am sure I will prob get one.  Have seen it, done it( I am a RN)  and dread that the most.  But, I want the surgery bad enough that I am willing to do it to hopefully get rid of ~24 years of _ell.
Post surgery
Got my shirt off right now!!!!! lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024