Author Topic: High School Trip/Help  (Read 10539 times)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
i would kill for a chest like that  :(

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
I dont think you would.

I'm so scared...could care less about my friends but rather all the girls that are going to be there...and they all will be shallow. I have a girl who likes me and wants to show me how to surf but im really nervous. Theres no way I survive unless Im drunk 99% of the time. I don't know what to do.

The worst is I'm alone. My parents are the most unsympathetic people ever and come in my room telling me to come in the jacuzzi with them then questioning me and calling me weird...no friends...nobody.

Getting ready for 7 days in hell

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Listen boy...

CONCLUSION:

If you'r going to the trip, 1) make sure you pinch the thing the whole time. When you're outside the water, 2) cover it with a small white towel...BUT REMEMBER, every few minutes pinch it and take the towel off to tell people, I HAVE NORMAL ONCE.

And act like a big man, if someone is making fun of you

Then put your shirt on when you get a chance.

I wish u all luck boy...and show the girl who u r, not who u wanna be. Just think your a pi*mp, and dont forget to be cooool!!!

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
Got back yesterday.

Went better then I thought. Was there for 8 days and we took like 3 days off from the beach to visit the city, landmarks, etc.

Went to the beach and the pool a couple of times...always had the shirt nearby and always had it on as soon as I got out. Had 1 guy say a comment to me but I ignored it. Went surfing a couple of times so I felt that I proved to my friends I wasnt scared to take my shirt of while not having to flaunt it. So overall, avoided any teasing, didnt have it off that much, and made it out alive while having a bunch of fun. I could of had a ton more, but I wasnt comforatable going that big.

Now I got 3 months to worry about before college. College is going to be a lot less private, so i think I'm going to order some Rebound XT and give that a shot, and start praying.

Offline digitalgangsta21

• Posting Member
The comment was "He likes breast stroke the most since he is so used to having them"

I did overanalyze it but I forgot about it. I was shocked to see how many different types of chests there were on the beach. Like 80% of older guys had some form of it, and a lot of younger guys had it to, I was surprised.

Anybody who went to college have any advice? I dont know what I can do with 3 months besides try some drugs and work out maybe,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024