Author Topic: Pain or tenderness?  (Read 2099 times)

rrr

I have read a lot about gyne, and pain and/or tenderness seems to be an indicator. 
To the folks here who have large glandular breasts (cup sized), was pain or tenderness ever present?
In my case, I have had none. The most feeling I have ever had from the growth is occasional and fleeting tingling.
B.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hello i have both fro time to time and sometimes lactate due to a malfunctioning pituitary gland. and my boobs are still growing.

hammer

Just like Walt, I've had lactation, pain, tenderness, and like you I've had the tingling as well, but if you've looked at how big I am you can imagine why I've felt them all, lol.

It may very in each person, why you have gyne, or how fast they are growing, how knows?

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I have never had pain or tingling or anything ever and no noticeable growth since puberty finished, way too long ago.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 03:00:31 PM by Alchemist »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There are times when they seem more sensitive in a rather erotic way.  But not actually tender or sore.  They have not actually changed in many years. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Gynecomastia can run the gamut from painless enlargement of the breasts to tingling, tenderness, etc.  

Dr Jacobs 
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I have had dull aching pain; extreme tenderness where anything that touched them would cause distress; I get a lot of tingling multiple times per day for many months and occasional tingling for many years. It has been an interesting experience.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024