Author Topic: 10 years of gynaecomastia.  (Read 8436 times)

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
I have been prompted by a pm to display myself.  This is something I have not particularly avoided; it is just that I have not got around to doing. So here I am.
To summarise I have been developing gyno for about 10 to 12 years and am now about a 38D to 38DD depending on the bra manufacturer.   I developed bilateral orchitis that basically destroyed my testes and a hidden problem with an overproduction of serum prolactin combined with the lack of testosterone meant gynaecomastia.
My breasts are pretty tender, probably because of the prolactin and I have been advised by a few doctors to wear support, i.e. a bra and a sports bra during exercise.
My wife is OK with the bra, especially as one doctor wrote a case summary and copied me in it saying that she had recommended that I wear a bra.
I tend to try and make myself look as normal as possible with loose button down shirts and have had no recent comments from anyone.
Finely, I have no plans for surgery even though I have been offered it free on the NHS.  Partly because I am just not that bothered ( I am in my sixties) and partly because I have a heart condition and have no intention of putting myself at further risk with surgery.

jb

I guess when you get to be closer to our age, it's easier to accept having breasts. I can also very much relate to your heart condition as being another factor in not having surgery. I believe a couple of us here have mentioned this before...when you have other, more serious medical issues, the breast growth is just a minor annoyance and is at the bottom of the list of priorities. Wishing you the best!

hammer

I'm with you! I lost my testicles after having problems with a vasectomy and being I already had gynecomastia all my life I just got much larger then I already was. I'm now am a 46H and I too was advised to wear a bra for support. My wife, daughters and the few friends that know I wear the bra are very supportive. I started in my mid 30's and now at 57 really no longer really care that I even have breast!

I attached 3 of my pictures so you can see that you are not alone being a man with large breast! It isn't the end of the world, I always tell the young guys I'm the same guy now that I was when I was 29, just older. Having breast doesn't change who you are anymore then standing in the woods will make you a bear!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Hi JBD,
Your breasts look very "normal" in this group.  The difference for me is that it's more like a 48" chest.  My breast grew first, so then my chest broaddened and the breasts were stretched out sideways and wrapping around to mid armpit.

I won't do any unneeded surgery either.  My body balance is dubious at best and antibiotics cause liver damage for me and anythiung healing imparts a cost.  Good luck.

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Hi Alchemist,
Women too can sometimes have wide set breasts, breasts spacing can vary for everyone and of course wide set breasts on a man's wide chest can make breasts with a lot of chest between them. When I had a scan some time back the female consultant was shocked to see a man with such "female" type breasts and told me so. I haven't got a particularly narrow chest and I am about 6' tall, its just that my breasts are fairly full and on the front of the chest.  It can make hiding them quite difficult.
All the best.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 07:51:25 PM by jdb »

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
JBD I agree with you completely!  I am 70 years old and WILL NOT have surgery.  I am on Xarelto and can not even have and spinal epidural steroid injection for my back problems or a minor out patient surgery with out stopping it for "X" day before the procedure,  Stopping it also increases my chance of having a stroke again.  I don't want to lose my breast and I won't take the chance they will come back again after the surgery.  To me it is a waste of time and money since my insurance wont pay for it and I don't want it.  Like I said before I like my little girls (36B) and with luck 36Cs.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

I agree you do have female type breasts in all respects.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Sort of but their is no REAL build up underneath the nipple.  I read were women have over 50% under the nipple and men have 50% over the nipple.  I am waiting for a reasonable ingress of breast tissue there. I seem to be getting a little ingress but not really much.  Once you get that growth under the nipple you can achieve that real feminine shape.  Also my nipples are the same a they have been since mother nature decided I would be male. No increase in sensitivity or size.  I am tired of waiting after 3 years with a estrogen level of well over the legal limit (243), 

Offline Tyson.

Very nice pair mate. how does one do that pls.

hammer

Who are you asking?

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Get an infection in your nuts, have a miss aligned pituitary and Bob's your uncle. (do you say Bob's your uncle in the US?)

hammer

Get an infection in your nuts, have a miss aligned pituitary and Bob's your uncle. (do you say Bob's your uncle in the US?)

Well, my mom had an uncle named Bob, and a brother named Bob, and my name is Bob as well as my youngest son, so we all have an uncle Bob because I have other kids that have kids so that makes my son Bob their uncle Bob,  so
Bob is their uncle,  lol............

No, other then that, we don't say, "Bob's your uncle"

But for the other poster and as you "jdb" also already know and similar to what has been already stated, loss your testicles as I did and the breast will grow like well watered weeds!

That's my 5 cents worth

Bob

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
I have been prompted by a pm to display myself.  This is something I have not particularly avoided; it is just that I have not got around to doing. So here I am.
To summarise I have been developing gyno for about 10 to 12 years and am now about a 38D to 38DD depending on the bra manufacturer.  I developed bilateral orchitis that basically destroyed my testes and a hidden problem with an overproduction of serum prolactin combined with the lack of testosterone meant gynaecomastia.
My breasts are pretty tender, probably because of the prolactin and I have been advised by a few doctors to wear support, i.e. a bra and a sports bra during exercise.
My wife is OK with the bra, especially as one doctor wrote a case summary and copied me in it saying that she had recommended that I wear a bra.
I tend to try and make myself look as normal as possible with loose button down shirts and have had no recent comments from anyone.
Finely, I have no plans for surgery even though I have been offered it free on the NHS.  Partly because I am just not that bothered ( I am in my sixties) and partly because I have a heart condition and have no intention of putting myself at further risk with surgery.
I definitely wouldn't ever have surgery to remove or reduce them.  Your chest looks fantastic!

Offline acacio_moore

• Posting Member
I'm with you! I lost my testicles after having problems with a vasectomy and being I already had gynecomastia all my life I just got much larger then I already was. I'm now am a 46H and I too was advised to wear a bra for support. My wife, daughters and the few friends that know I wear the bra are very supportive. I started in my mid 30's and now at 57 really no longer really care that I even have breast!

I attached 3 of my pictures so you can see that you are not alone being a man with large breast! It isn't the end of the world, I always tell the young guys I'm the same guy now that I was when I was 29, just older. Having breast doesn't change who you are anymore then standing in the woods will make you a bear!
I think your large breasts do change who you are. They make you even more and better!  What you have is a blessing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024