Author Topic: Surgery in 3 Days Lipo and excision.  (Read 2367 times)

Offline ajc

• Posting Member
Finally getting my gyno removed! I'm scheduled for Thursday the 31st at 10am. Like many of you, I've tried everything to get rid of this. Ive put on muscle, cut down to below 10% body fat and still the gyno sticks out. My case is somewhat unilateral but I have definite gland under both areolas that will be removed via lipo and excision.

I had a consult back in 2013 but backed out due to fear of general anesthesia and I wasn't quite financially able. I have regretted that decision every day. So no turning back now. Ive attached pictures from 2013 when I was around 12%-15% bf. Shortly after these pictures I cut to below 10% and it looked even worse. This was my rock bottom, knowing that I could train forever and never get rid of my gyno.

For the past months I've been following the stories posted on here and can't thank you guys enough for them. They have helped me tremendously work through my fear of "going under".

Offline lindtraxx

• Posting Member
Im 8 days post op and i can say this is the best thing i did , soo looking forward to the summer and dont need to hide in shirts, been thinking of surgery for some years and finally did it, good luck with your surgery

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
Congratulations on making the decision to have surgery.  You'll be happy you moved forward with this.  Your photos from 2013 don't include a true oblique view like the current photos do, so it's harder to see the effect the gland tissue has on your appearance, but you can see that the tissue is there.  It's very pronounced in the current photos, but obviously the greater % of body fat plays a role here.  (Greater % of ink too, lol)
Good luck with the surgery; I know people here will want to see your progress as you heal.
Dr. Pope, MD
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member

Offline froob

• Posting Member
Great to hear! New chapter in your life begins. 

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
Congrats!
Post some pics up when you can

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
That looks promising, seems like they did a great job properly contouring your chest.
Lets hope that in a couple of weeks you can start seeing the 'functional results' when you can flex your pecs again.

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
That looks amazing for 2 days post op, I'd be pleased with them results so far

Offline Atreu69

Wow amazing that you were able to take a look so soon.  i'm 3 days post op and have a full bandage wrap (no compression vest until after 1st checkup thursday) ,    looking good tho bro,  congrats!  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024