Author Topic: But why is my blood test normal?????????  (Read 2534 times)

Offline swe

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

a few weeks ago I went to the doc. for a blood test. But now I see the results as totaly normal, and there is no problem with my hormones.

Now I dont understand...! If my blood test is normal, then where is this piece of sh**t from? (mild gyne)

Hypo...and other inteligents, please respond to this case if you can  :) Also does that mean there is no chance for pills or medicine to cure this case?

Regards

Offline shefe

• Posting Member
I had the same issue, my doctor run all test and said  all is normal with me and even send me to 2 other doctors and end up telling me i am normal but the best they cna do is do a surgery and  that is when i said no way.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Prior to your actually noticing, it the condition probably progressed very slowly for as much as a couple of years in early puberty when your hormone levels had not yet stabilized.  It may have been unnoticed gecause of the chubbyness common at that age. now, you are older, taller, and leaner. Now you notice it.

Then again you might be glad that you are not a member of my family, For us Gynecomastia is a common family trait.
Grandpa Dan

Offline swe

• Posting Member
lol...no mather which family, its sticking on me. And let me tell you I've been checking my near relatives...and its only me with gyne  :-/

But can it be fixed with medicine? Or should I just get the surgery and forget about visiting an endocrinologis?

Please reply to my post ASAP...you know how we all aiming to get this gland off us, and any help and post would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading! ;)

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
My blood test read normal as well...

We unlucky few...

Offline Lifes2short

• Posting Member
  • Why wait any longer?
Why do you say unlucky? Isnt it lucky that you do not have some other problem (hormone, tumor) or otherwise?

I would be releived if my Dr. told me it was nothing more than a fat issue and not a chemical problem with my body.

I am debating going in to have a full battery of tests....not sure yet.

Offline swe

• Posting Member
I guess he thinks  if you have a normal blood test, then you can't cure the problem with medicine.

But what my doctor has recently told me is that with new medicines that require prescription, gyne can be cured 100%.

Doctor also added surgery is not the best alternative, while you can pay less amount of cash, no pain and a quicker healing period.

To all you people who r suffering from this condition mentally and physically, go see a doctor.
It is not that hard to fix, according to the doctors i've talked to!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024