Author Topic: need some help/advice  (Read 1849 times)

Offline hatedit

hello. This is my first post on this forum. I am 22 years old and have been suffering with gyno since puberty. The term "gynecomastia" is relatively new to me. I always new something wasn't right with my chest area, but i never thought i had a medical condition. I am now fully aware that i do in fact have a condition in which the only solution seems to be surgery. The only problem is i simply cannot afford the expensive procedure. I am a full-time student with a full-time job and i have bad credit. I can't see how there is anyway that i can get surgery in the near future. If anyone has got a loan with bad credit, knows a fairly priced surgeon, or knows of anything that may help please let me know. thank you for your time!

p.s. I live in NY

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
hatedit - Welcome to the boards.

At least there's  some comfort in knowing what it is.

Bad credit probably won't get you much of a loan.

On 2nd thought, check with your PS. He probably has some type of payment plan and will maybe work with you, even with your poor credit.

As far as knowing a "fairly priced surgeon" go to the local section and look for a surgeon.

If in the US, make sure you check your states medical boards to make sure the guy has a clean record.

A word of advice. Stay away from any hair brained ideas such as "doing it yourself".

Good luck bud.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2006, 08:20:17 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024