Author Topic: marijuana after surgery  (Read 10734 times)

Offline pyro12

can smoking marijuana after gynecomastia surgery, make the breast tissue grow back?
please reply.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I'd lay off it.  I'm not sure how much scientific study is behind linking marijuana to moobs, but if there were any chance that they'd come back, I wouldn't touch it.  Only personal opinion though.

Offline moises

Pyro did you smoke weed in the end? how'd you do? its urgent i want to smoke tomorrow

Offline emjay

• Posting Member
LOL...not like your boobs are going to pop out instantaneously after you take your first hit.

I have read that it could be one of the causes of gyne, but I imagine that it would be a gradual thing that occurs over a long period of time.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I think I would be willing to do/give up anything to assure my gyne won't come back after my surgery.

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
The scientific evidence if iffy.  I had "flabby chest" long before I ever smoked weed.  I still smoke out now and then, and my chest is flat as a board (besides the muscle from working out.)

Don't buy into the propaganda.

GynO_DuDe

Basically what it is ...

You smoke weed, get the munchies, end up eating sh!t loads of junk food & lazing around doing nothing ... and THAT results in you becoming a fat b4stard with moobs ... thats the scientific theory behind it in my opinion.  ;D

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia
I'm a member of NORML.org I say this so you know where I stand. However, living with gyne was one of the worst things I've ever had to do. I don't think I need to go into the details of going to the beach, looking in the mirror, new girlfriends etc. IDK if mari-j is linked to gyne (of course some say it is), but I do know one thing. If anything will bring moobs back on my body, I'ma stay as far away from it as possible. I will continue to support NORML tho  ;D

Here's my doc's web page: drmoliver.com

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Basically what it is ...

You smoke weed, get the munchies, end up eating sh!t loads of junk food & lazing around doing nothing ... and THAT results in you becoming a fat b4stard with moobs ... thats the scientific theory behind it in my opinion.  ;D

agreed.

Offline Dr.E

Smoking weed after surgery isnt a good idea, because of the vasoconstrictory effects it has on the circulation. If you ever see a PET scan of somebodys hands after smoking a cigarette, you can see that they have markedly decreased circulation, which is bad if you have just had surgery. My suggestion, if you have to smoke, dont roll a joint. Smoke out of a bowl or a bong, because the worst part of a joint is the paper which contatains carbon monoxide. Or you could eat it!

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
if gynecomastia has anything to do with gyne then the whole US/CANADA population would have boobs, including women. yes.

But it is proven to kill brain cells  ;D

Offline Jahshua

• Posting Member
  • There is life after Gynecomastia
if gynecomastia has anything to do with gyne then the whole US/CANADA population would have boobs, including women. yes.

But it is proven to kill brain cells  ;D

Maybe so, but this is no reason to keep it illegal. If adults wish to kill their own brain cells in the privacy of their homes, they should be allowed to.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Didn't say that, I was pokin fun at disk.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
Smoking weed after surgery isnt a good idea, because of the vasoconstrictory effects it has on the circulation. If you ever see a PET scan of somebodys hands after smoking a cigarette, you can see that they have markedly decreased circulation, which is bad if you have just had surgery. My suggestion, if you have to smoke, dont roll a joint. Smoke out of a bowl or a bong, because the worst part of a joint is the paper which contatains carbon monoxide. Or you could eat it!

tobacco is indeed a vasoconstrictor. marijuana has the opposite effect: vasodialation.

MJ doesn't kill braincells. braincells can die from MJ smokers holding their breath and the brain cells die of asphyxiation, not from the MJ.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024