Author Topic: Gyne in public places observation  (Read 1939 times)

Offline secsec

• Posting Member
Looking for some thoughts or consensus on this observation I see in public places.
Do people go out of their way to make you feel uncomfortable about your gyne?   Examples:  guys will reference their flat chests with body language,   People will start to cough randomly??   I don't know if it's paranoia but would like some thoughts. Thx

Offline morpheus11

• Silver Member
I don't think I've ever experienced any of that.  Although, on two occasions I was told by two different girls (as if I didn't already know).  The first was with some cute girl I was just about to have sex with.  She said something like "you need to work out your lower chest."  My gyne isn't that visible, but I am pretty fit everywhere else, so it looks a bit odd.  The second time was at a strip club.  The stripper did the dreaded hand up my shirt, and as she was doing it I flexed.  Nonetheless, she felt the small deposits of fat on my chest and cracked some joke about having 10 year old girl boobs.  I didn't think it was that funny, but at the end of the day, she's still some bottom feeder stripper, and I'm a college educated professional who likes to occasionally see strippers. ;) 

Anyhow, this happened about eight years ago, and to be honest with you, I wasn't that bothered.  Now that i'm older, this stuff bothers me more.  But to respond to your question, no I never hear stuff like that around me. 

Offline Dpw

• Posting Member
Yes I was at a club one time and the bounc :-*er felt my chest and made me lift my shirt up in front of everyone because he thought I was hiding something.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024