Author Topic: My surgery hell?  (Read 1716 times)

Offline toxicity

• Posting Member
Well,
It is done. I had corrective surgery at 12:00 PM yesterday, and have had some major problems. Here is my story in brief; went to the hospital, was knocked out with general anetsthetia, and the doc excised ~225 GMs of tissue from each side.

I was packaged up, and drove to the family farm with a relative (200 KMs) to recuperate. Me left side was heavily swelled 10 hours later, and so I went to the local ER.

Even with the vest, my left drain was clogged, and my doctor coaxed half a cup of blood out of my left side. I drove back to the city, and my PS looked at my condition. My right side is perfect, and my left side is swelled and bruised and has pretty good hematoma.

I have binders, tensors, and underarmour which I am to keep on till Wednesday. At that point, I will visit my PS and he may have to use a syringe to remove fluid from my left side, and restich the hole where the drain was.

Very mixed feelings at this point, does hematoma just affect the color of my chest? Or the shape as well? How long after surgery until hematoma and/or swelling to go down. Keep in mind, I have felt no pain whatsoever. Even when my doc was removing liquid. No need for pain killers. Just a very flushed left breast.

Help!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024