Author Topic: Dr. George Bitar: any one have surgery or hear about him?  (Read 1702 times)

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Looking to get surgery done soon, and wondering if anyone has had experience with him

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The name is not familiar at all and I am the old man on this site. That does not imply any special knowledge on my part, just that I am old and have been here a long time.

I scanned through his site and looked at before/after pictures. He seems to do just about everything. On his list of special interests, gynecomastia is not even on the list.

The before/after photos show 16 cases. A couple of them look real good but the whole group is not too impressive. Some are not at all good and I think he would be wise to omit them.

I would keep looking.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hello84

• Posting Member
Thank you for the reply. I have scheduled a consultation with him, and his assistant said they have more pictures (that are skinnier men with puffy nipples like myself) at the office since they weren't allowed to put them online.

i'll post what I find out after the consultation to see if the other pictures look good.

Also, his assistant says he does 10-15 gynecomastia surgeries a month. Is that a lot or too little for a good surgeon?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024