Author Topic: New and need advice.  (Read 2471 times)

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
Ok first of all I am so happy I have found this site, thanks for a place to go.
I notice at the age of 13 i had tenderness and kinda almost swelling in my chest area, the first time I realized it wasnt normal was a flag football game of shirts and skins, I, of course was on the skins and was laughed at. At the age of 16 everyone has forgot about that day and has no idea what i have, I have a slight case I believe, I am 5'9" 140 and work out and jog everyday, I have abs that I love to show off and have been told I look great without a shirt, but I am always having to pinch my nipples to keep them hard. See, the only real way to tell I have gyne other then the tenderness and lump is my puffy nipples, they arent too bad I dont think but they always are puffy, I am still able too wear a size small shirt which is tight on me. Ok, after all this reading why I am here is to ask what should I do, no one in my family knows that I have gyne, I have been able to keep it hidden very well, and just last night I found this site and would like to figure how to go about it. Is there pills I can take to keep my nipples hard or anyway other than grab them every now and then. Or should I go with surgery, and how much would it be if I did do surgery, any advice would help, sorry for this long message, I am just excited about figuring out what to do after living with it for 3 years and concealing it, I ll post a pic.

Offline bogieman

• Posting Member
wow- did you just read my post? That sounds very familiar!. I am not aware of any pills that correct this and have read that many cases go away for folks your age. Good Luck to you ! If its not bothering you and you can wear the clothes you want dont worry about it. I do think however that if it lasts more than a few years it is not likely to go away unfortunately and surgury is the only option that I am aware of.

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
This was over the summer, since then I have leaned up even more, although in the pic it doesnt look that bad, its actually very noticable, it was cold water i was swimming in.

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
And yes bogieman I did read your post, I was hoping that the pill question would get answered. Hope you dont mind some of the steals there.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 03:39:00 PM by moto39 »

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
The reason why I wan to get it taken care of is because I might be becoming a door greeter at Abercrombie, and that requires no shirt, I am desperate for something to do about this, I am thinking of how to tell my parents what I have, its going to be very hard.

Offline moto39

• Posting Member
A question about it going away, if it goes away will the puffy nipples remain, that is my number one thing that I want to change. It has been 3 years and only a very slight change has occered to getting better, so at the moment I am planning on the worse.

Offline soccerplaya

• Bronze Member
Hey man,

I am almost 16, I have exactly same thing, we have almost the same height and weight, lol and I have the killer six-pack too. I got the lumps and the tenderness around 12 yrs old, and now the tenderness has been gone for about a year now, which I am hoping is a sign of returning to normal.

Just like you said, its not too bad and I can live with it, but the puffyness just bugs my arse off and I am afraid to take my shirt off in public. All I can do is hope and pray.

They say that 90% of these cases resolve before age 18, hopefully we are not in the 10%.....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024