Author Topic: Quick attack of Gyno from nowhere?  (Read 2427 times)

Offline messmorph

Hi Everyone,

First of I have been on Propecia (Finasteride) for about 3 years now. It's a hairloss pill and lowers DHT in your scalp and known to cause gyno issues as a side effect.

Anyway a couple of years ago I took some bad hormone drugs (Testosterone and Dusteride) and I got an attack of gyno. Over 3 weeks I got sore nipples, then puffy, then lumps and big breasts. So I stopped the drugs and took Nolvadex (tamoxifin citirate) 60mg a day which completly reversed and got rid of the gyno and lumps. Point of this is I know exactly what gyno feels like and when its coming on.

Now I am freaking out beacause over the last few weeks all of a sudden my nipples went sore, then puffy and now a big lump under one and fatty breast tissue. Gyno has attacked me and no idea why and no idea why it has happened so quick.

Anyone have any ideas whats happening? I got a booking with a Endo.

Could it be the Propecia. Sides would not kick in 3 years later and this quick? Any advise HELP as its not slowing down.

Offline want2go2beach

• Posting Member
i would quit taking propecia if i were you.  i know people that have taken it and its really expensive and doesn't seem to work well.

Offline messmorph

dude it grew back a shitload of hair for me and I would rather be dead then go bald again. I am only 23

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
hmm interesting if i were you i would take Nolvadex again (this is an estrogen blocker isnt it?)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024