Author Topic: I Want A Famous Face (gyne episode)  (Read 7085 times)

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
graham - I agree that hypo does not know everything about gyne and endocrinology and I think he'll admit as much, but I think he provides a lot of good information to this site and to guys who otherwise would be in the dark.  

I know people will disagree with me.  We're all entitled to our opinion.

Whether it's hypo or anyone else, we should all take the advice at the bottom of this page that says, "This site gives health advice only as a guideline..............."
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 07:09:42 PM by jc71 »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
I'm just like you guys and would like to see those pictures as well. If there's anyone else who falls into this 'success' group (moderate to severe gyno), do share your pics. Also, to be fair, those who weren't too happy with their results, I'd like to see your pics too or just hear from you, if it isn't too painful.

Satisfied with my results....  ;)

Click on the 'Pics' link in my Sig to view pics....

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline hypo

Not insane Graham, I just didn't accept your continual evasion of pertinent questions.

You've clearly avoided answering them because you’re not capable of doing so.  

As for why I am on your case, I am on your case because you advise people in an irresponsible way.

Being responsible is about giving people the facts- not your own version of them.

P.S

Given your only real interest is in ambulance chasing surgery threads and giving people an untrue picture of the reality of surgery- I don't like you Graham.

Or rather I don't like your behavior and the irresponsible way you act.

If you continue in this vain 'I will always be on your case'.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 01:03:28 AM by hypo »

Offline hypo

I am not continuing this argument in this thread out of respect for its original creator.

P.S

Rest assured Graham ever time you try to present your unbalanced/bias opinions as fact, every time you try and present half of the picture as though it is the whole picture;

I will be there to discredit you on the basis of presenting all the facts, and the whole picture- the truth.

Graham Ashe anti surgery because 36% of people who have surgery are unsatisfied in comparison to 64% of people who are satisfied.

Graham does say however quote
You could try mind control. I've had some mild improvement with it.
Unquote

Factual- credible Graham.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2005, 04:49:15 PM by hypo »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024