Author Topic: NEW GUY! Need Advise  (Read 1635 times)

Offline gtaro

Hey everyone, I think this is a great site.  I have questions that I hope you can all answer.  So I am 25 years old and have been dealing with GYN for 20 years.  I've recently gone to the doctor and he has done numerous hormone blood tests on me and found nothing.  I am really really trying to avoid surgury.  I am not over weight, well maybe a little but by maybe 10 lb.  My GYN is increasing and its very very hard to deal with, I am tired of it and again I want to avoid surgury because I just cant afford it.  Please any help would be apprecited..   :-[  I am at a point in my life where I just want to get rid of these suckers!  Any medicine advise, I have read numerous threads on this board where medicne was discussed and ruled out as an option.  Is there really no cure other then surgury?

Offline revolver

• Posting Member
Surgery is the only real cure and woah your 25 and had GYNE for 20 years?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you've had it that long, i don't think there's any alternative.  it's either learn to live with it or save for the op and shop around for somebody who you think will do a decent job at a price you can afford.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024