Author Topic: Reducing scar tissue  (Read 3537 times)

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
I had surgery about 5 months ago and although the right side has flattened out fairly nicely the left side is still quite puffed out. The issue on the left side is hardened scar tissue behind the nipple. I know I can't expect ultimum results at this stage but I remember hearing about something you can inject that breaks down the scar tissue. Does anyone have any knowledge or experience with this? I'm still waiting a while before I consider doing anything but I want to be aware of my options.

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
im getting my excised  along with the remaining gland

Offline greatdane

• Posting Member
What I've read is performing surgery to remove scar tissue could quite likely result in more scar tissue. I've read that kenalog is a good way to break down the scar tissue. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
What I've read is performing surgery to remove scar tissue could quite likely result in more scar tissue. I've read that kenalog is a good way to break down the scar tissue. Does anyone have any advice on this?

Basically, yeah. What you say is right.  However you should wait for the scar tissue to go away naturally.  Wait another 4 months. If it is still there then see your doctor, they give you that kenalog stuff which is apparently quite effective.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline MSJ108

Same boat as you greatdane. Hard tissue is annoying right!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024