Author Topic: Muscle building supplements?  (Read 2963 times)

Offline Elias

• Posting Member
I have just had my surgery. I am a personal trainer and work out 6 days a week, on top of this I have been taking norateen heavyweight from LA Muscle which is "one of the strongest natural and legal hormone manipulating products available on the UK market. Taking Norateen HeavyWeight II for sustained periods can have a very positive effect on your anabolic hormon environment."  It has great effects but I am weary that Gyne can be caused by steriod use and hormonal imbalances, so would taking this put me at risk?

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Since you're altering hormone levels with this product, I'd avoid it.
Enhanced testosterone levels will also cause elevated estrogen rebound, unless you take other supps that counter this.
I personally wouldn't take the risk. I've had gyno since puberty but I've also used testoboosters in the past.

Had my operation yesterday and I don't want to ruin results with supplements. I'm sticking to the basics - creatine, protein, BCAAs, carbohydrates and maybe a preworkout product. And let's not forget hours/weeks/months of pumping iron and giving it all you got.

You could take the risk but then again, is it worth it?

grtz

Offline timo

• Posting Member
Similar to what nipplevision has said, if you were to take an Aromatase Inhibitor with this product, you would be able to effectively reduce the estrogen conversion rate and so the potential side effects, such as gyneacomastia re-occurrence, will be reduced.

I have also recently had surgery, and in a similar position as the OP. For me, if I decide to take anything in the future which elevates testosterone levels, I would most likely have a SERM on hand such as Nolvadex, which contrary to popular opinion, can be readily available without prescription.

T

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
Similar to what nipplevision has said, if you were to take an Aromatase Inhibitor with this product, you would be able to effectively reduce the estrogen conversion rate and so the potential side effects, such as gyneacomastia re-occurrence, will be reduced.

I have also recently had surgery, and in a similar position as the OP. For me, if I decide to take anything in the future which elevates testosterone levels, I would most likely have a SERM on hand such as Nolvadex, which contrary to popular opinion, can be readily available without prescription.

T

Indeed Nolvadex is a very popular product to reduce gyno (in early stages). Some people believe it can also get rid of old gyno (that has grown throughout the years) but I think this is not true.
Just to be on the safe side, I'm not going to take any hormone altering supps in the future. I never took anything like prohormones or AS but only used Animal Test, Activate Xtreme, Tribulus.
As I said in my previous post, I'm sticking to the basics from now on, just to be on the safe side.

grtz

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024