Author Topic: Nipple Crease - Picture Provided  (Read 5715 times)

Offline mranon

• Posting Member
Hi:

I am currently about 4-5 weeks post surgery. I am satisfied with the results so far except for one issue. The right side of my chest has a "crease" from the center of the areola to the side of my chest.

Here is an image to refer to:

http://img269.imageshack.us/i/crease.jpg/

This crease is causing the appearance of a buildup of fat above and below the crease, making it appear as if I have flabby, loose skin in that area. It is hard to tell in the picture I provided, but it can definitely be seen in the right lighting. (I tried to capture this with the camera but it was difficult)

I understand many of you will tell me to wait 6 months to a year in order to judge my final results. This is fine, but I was just curious as to know if anyone else has experienced this kind of problem, and if it resolves itself through time.

I paid a lot of money and waited a long time for this surgery, and the last thing that I want is to have to pay for revision surgery or continue living with my shirt on.

Thanks for any help!

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member
OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM A TERRIBLE TERRIBLE DISEASE!

OH MY, IT'S JUST TOO BAD TO EVEN SAY

THIS IS GONNA COST MORE THAN REVISION SURGERY, SOME SAY IT'S UNCUREABLE.

I'M GUESSING ITS..

Paranoia.

In seriousness, You look fine and the results look good, 5 weeks is way too early to tell the final results. If you had a lipo only surgery wait 3-4 months. If you had lipo+excision wait 6 months up to a full year.

People should really sticky this ;P

You're fine, don't worry about it, however I need to suggest something to you. If you haven't done so already, start working out, it helps with your healing as it gets the blood flowing, it's healthy, and you're gonna adore your body once your built.

Take it easy ;)

Offline mranon

• Posting Member
Haha...thanks for my daily dose of sarcasm :P

Yeah I am definitely not over-stressing about it. Just something I figured I would post here to see if anyone else shared a similar situation.

I have been YEARNING to work out, but I didn't want to start too early and mess anything up with the healing process. I still have some mild discomfort when raising my hands above my head. I plan to start getting back into lifting weights by next week, probably starting with legs and waiting till the end of the week to work my chest directly.

Thanks for the feedback bro!

Offline nipplevision

• Silver Member
I know the paranoid feeling. I'm now 3 weeks post op, and I also am afraid that the result won't be as hoped. Guess I don't have enough patience. Judging from your picture, things will heal up nicely. As stated in the other reply, just work out when you feel you're healed up. Probably you'll wake up one day and notice that the crease has gone...

good luck

Offline mranon

• Posting Member

Offline jblorien

• Posting Member
i've got the same thing going on man. build up of fat above and below like u say. i'm not worrying about it. neither should you. i'm glad these guys above could make you relax, but hopefully knowing someone else has the same thing going one will ease your fears.

you're surgery is done, the gyne is gone! be happy

by the way, i've got a crease going on too, but who cares, at least its not puffy and protruding like it was before... right?

Offline mranon

• Posting Member
Good to hear that other people have a similar crease.

Thanks for the encouraging words man....I'm definitely not going to dwell on it. And yes, it's WAY better than before!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024