Author Topic: Post-op Pictures - Please feel free to comment  (Read 3236 times)

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member
So here we go. I'm officially now 1 week post up. And to be honest I like the results. I do however want multiple opinions.

Throughout the pics you will see a black "line" under my left breast, this was the marker. Everyday I try to shower it off carefully but sadly it isnt going away :P Could be a bruise though.

Clearly the patch on the left side is much more smaller than the one on the right, as the PS told me, the right one has a lot more fat in it, and thus, he needed to lipo out the left one more and made it closer to the breast as he can drain out as much fat/breast tissue as he can.

Note I don't know if it's just me but I know it's not PERFECTLY flat. But I really do like it like this, A weight lifting friend of mine said that my chest countour would look AMAZING with pecs.

This is what has been achieved so far:

Left to right

Image of the right breast [Notice the black marker lining / Bruising [no idea what it is, all I can say is it is not a shadow to portray a droopy breast.]

Front view

Right to left.

So please tell me, what do you all think?

Offline herbie verschmels

• Posting Member

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member
The pictures look like you still have a lot of gland to be honest.  It is not completely flat, but it really could have been if your doctor would have excised the gland.

Please show some pre op pictures if possible.

I'm gonna look around for topless pictures of my moobs pre-op. But seriously, if anything, I don't think there's LOADS of gland to be honest. If any there's only a little to be excised, and if it really bothers me the PS said he'd do it for free so it's basically win win if you get what I mean :)

Thanks for your input, though.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good results so far my man!

Congrats!

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline khan

• Posting Member
Good results so far my man!

Congrats!

GB...

Are you sure?
Curiousone89 would you like to post some more clear pictures please
yes you are right a little bit gland gives a very nice shape to your chest and no one likes a dent in his chest

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member
I agree khan,

I made a solid vow to myself to not even consider surgery until I get pecs.

I understand that pecs may actually push the gland outward, but don't forget, it also tightens the skin quite a bit, maybe not enough to make my chest look like there's no gland at all, but it does tighten the skin.

I WILL have excision if i'm not happy with the results next year =] Afterall this country's medical care is extremely efficiant. After all, I only paid $365 for it :)

Offline Curiousone89

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024