Author Topic: 2 weeks post surgery... swelling !!!  (Read 2598 times)

Offline bmwman

• Posting Member
Hey guys just had my surgery with Dr. Craig Feilding. surgery went well... (aug 19) the same day I went home from surgery I went to take a nap.. and starting bleeding from the lipo holes.. this came as a shock to me, didnt know what to expect. anyway everything is getting a little better now, swelling has gone down, but the left side seems to be hard on the sides and my nipple is sensetive... I also got a huge scab on the side near my ribs from the vest... starting putting polysporiin on it but it freakin burns... need to to dry so i can start showering without pain! is this normal? to have the left side hard like that... i saw my doctor a few days ago he took of the sponges, later that day i took the vest off to wash it while i was sitting could feel my chest swelling more and more.... can anyone help me with whats going on ???? how long does swelling take to go down...

(removed the gland and 800 cc of fat from each side)

Offline bmwman

• Posting Member
Also whats up with the burning sensation on my left nipple... Im wearing a wife beater under my vest to stop it from scratching me anywhere....

Offline bmwman

• Posting Member

Offline bmwman

• Posting Member

Offline user87

• Silver Member
you are only 2 weeks post-op. you need more time to heal! sometimes it takes more then 4 months for the swelling to completely disappear!

Offline bmwman

• Posting Member
Yeah I did more reading make sense.. I have a little bump tho which you can't see but you can feel very small what is that under my areola...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024